Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Too high inhib to talk to the foids in chadfishing

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I have 12 matches sitting there but I can't get to talk with them.
And none of them talks first, and my chadlite mogs them all, they should be the ones to start the conversation, not me

truecel trait: being too scared to set up a chad fishing account

Literally just write anything, even random letters

"I must consome pussy."
That´s all it takes.
Just being honest in general.
Nevertheless, it´s a waste of time.
LARPing will only get you more blackpilled, but who isn´t by this point ?

Im gonna try to talk to a foid using only emojis, lets see how far can I get

just talk dude its not that hard

Gib Vaseline
I said hi, then she said hi, I asked how are you but she hasnt answered. Im gonna wait a few more minutes and if she doesnt reply I'll tell her she is a whore and move on to the next foid

I said hi, then she said hi, I asked how are you but she hasnt answered. Im gonna wait a few more minutes and if she doesnt reply I'll tell her she is a whore and move on to the next foid

BASED

truecel trait: being too scared to set up a chad fishing account
More like I'd rather waste my time doing something more fun. I'm not too scared to make a chadfishing account, but in the end I won't get anything out of it so I don't see a point for myself to do it.

More like I'd rather waste my time doing something more fun. I'm not too scared to make a chadfishing account, but in the end I won't get anything out of it so I don't see a point for myself to do it.
You can get experience talking with foids

You can get experience talking with foids
I've already talked to many foids by simply not stating whether I'm male or female online and on a few discord servers I've left.
They were very nice to me as I think they just assumed I was either a gay guy or a girl.

But you know what the fucking problem was? Every single one of them when talking and I never brought up anything about relationships were they all had bfs or husbands. Every single one of them and it when they were talking to other foids. It wasn't guys they were talking to but other foids.

What's the point of getting anymore experience when they all talk about how they have bfs and husbands meaning even if I came clean and told them I was a guy they would say they were taken?

The next is what's the point in getting experience when they won't talk to me the same way if they knew how I looked? My height? They would not treat me the same. Just as how they did not know how I looked or what I even was on Discord, it's the same as I put up a chad picture as the treatment they give a chad and an ambiguous person is not the same they would give to me as myself and as a normal person.

And just by that is why I say it's a waste of time. It's like I'm getting experience on how to play Pokemon Sword and Shield by playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

I've already talked to many foids by simply not stating whether I'm male or female online and on a few discord servers I've left.
They were very nice to me as I think they just assumed I was either a gay guy or a girl.

But you know what the fucking problem was? Every single one of them when talking and I never brought up anything about relationships were they all had bfs or husbands. Every single one of them and it when they were talking to other foids. It wasn't guys they were talking to but other foids.

What's the point of getting anymore experience when they all talk about how they have bfs and husbands meaning even if I came clean and told them I was a guy they would say they were taken?

The next is what's the point in getting experience when they won't talk to me the same way if they knew how I looked? My height? They would not treat me the same. Just as how they did not know how I looked or what I even was on Discord, it's the same as I put up a chad picture as the treatment they give a chad and an ambiguous person is not the same they would give to me as myself and as a normal person.

And just by that is why I say it's a waste of time. It's like I'm getting experience on how to play Pokemon Sword and Shield by playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
I was playing Pokémon Mistery Dungeon this morning tbh. Explorers of Sky is the best game of all time

It's beyond over

Dude you can say anything. I mean ANYTHING and get away with it as a Chad. Try it bro, it will change your life.

If your gonna talk to them make sure you treat them like shit

pretty high inhib, but i mog you in this respect. My condolences.

JFL sorry for laughing man but that is bad.

How old are you? I used to be high inhib but after abusing drugs for a while I'm much lower inhib now. And under the influence I couldn't care less.

Im 23 and I don't talk with anyone in real life

No, chadlite is more believable
Seems to me like your messing with us, but if you're being serious I recommend you tell foids you're a foreigner, make it clear from the start and try to fake an accent on VC. It will be more believable cuz they'll think your english sucks and your culture is different.

And jfl at you if your that low inhib, for real man, how can you even give a fuck about some random foids opinions on the internet?

Seems to me like your messing with us, but if you're being serious I recommend you tell foids you're a foreigner, make it clear from the start and try to fake an accent on VC. It will be more believable cuz they'll think your english sucks and your culture is different.

And jfl at you if your that low inhib, for real man, how can you even give a fuck about some random foids opinions on the internet?
I just don't know what to say, and they take hours to answer me so it's hard to keep a conversation

Chadfishing will only bring pain.

They would unmatch a voicecel like me the second they hear my voice.

ask her to shit on your chest