Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Trait: too pussy to rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
wanted to title it suicidefuel, but I don't have the balls for that shit.

fuck religion tbh

That's me. Religion and the unknown holding me back.

How the fuck can anyone believe in religion? Why would your god create this existence for you?

How the fuck can anyone believe in religion? Why would your god create this existence for you?
I'm not heavily religious, but Book of Job is an example.
I just don't want to get ass fucked by a demon for all eternity.

That's me. Religion and the unknown holding me back.
That and my family. I wouldn’t want them to be upset. In regards to religion, I also despise it as it’s been used for population control by the powers that be for centuries. Don’t commit suicide and leave slavery behind, you’ll go to hell if you do! As if this life isn’t hell enough.

Sometimes when striving to fall asleep I imagine how it would feel for a someone to just die not wake up in the morning. Honestly this thought almost moves me into tears, even more so because I always think about my mom who might be in some 10-15 years from her last draw of breath. That's hard to compute how someone can just stop to feel the world around him, not see with his eyes, not touch with his hands, not taste food, etc. Doubt I ever find the courage to suicide, even though I know that I'm basically done with happiness in my life at this point.

Last edited: