Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: trouble breathing

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
E6acfb 70be712bcde04399ac3c53c5cfa231c7 mv2

I definitely look like the bottom picture. I realized my whole life I haven't been breathing normally, just for me not breathing fully is 'normal', because its been that way my whole life, so I didn't really think about it. I was talking to my doctor, who is a very good doctor and he is ordering some tests and seeing how to proceed from there. Both he and I suspect there is inflammation in my lungs, as I also have rhinitis and eczema.

It's not just mouth breathing or posture. Diet and genetics plays a big role in facial development.

Yeah I'm the bottom one + curry, I have a deviated septum so I can only breathe through 1 nostril

View attachment 314211

I definitely look like the bottom picture. I realized my whole life I haven't been breathing normally, just for me not breathing fully is 'normal', because its been that way my whole life, so I didn't really think about it. I was talking to my doctor, who is a very good doctor and he is ordering some tests and seeing how to proceed from there. Both he and I suspect there is inflammation in my lungs, as I also have rhinitis and eczema.

Could be sinus issues as well.

It can be there even without sinus infections.

I can only breath through one nose trill
Same, and my nose is massive so you would think I'd at least breath good but I can't even have that

yes gay nigger health problems trucel trait

ive always had one nostril blocked and the only thing that alleviates it temporarily is jacking off.

I can't breathe, I have sleep apnea
Blocked nostrils+allergies=subhuman face

Blocked nostrils my whole life.. definite incel trait to have 1 or both nostrils blocked all the time.

On the bright side this might actually be treatable.

This. I also had a closed nostrils when I was young. My low IQ parents never cared about that.

I only learned the proper posture and breathing way at 17.

Anyhow genetic or not most of us here needs a jaw surgery.

I mouth breathed a shit ton when i was younger,maybe that explains why i have a less defined jaw than my dad and brother,but my subhuman hooked nose is genetic

I mouth breathed a shit ton when i was younger,maybe that explains why i have a less defined jaw than my dad and brother,but my subhuman hooked nose is genetic

At least I have a small nose from not using it lol.