Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Typing faster than normal people.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1430
  • Start date
Deleted member 1430

Deleted member 1430

Runescape is the best cope
-
I usually type really quick since i'm on the internet alot and i can type without seeing the keyboard. Many people usually give me a look of disgust when they see me type really fast and they can't keep up.

@speedtypingincel thoughts?

Actual subhuman trait: Being on the computer all your life and still struggling with typing
Cope you are just a chad who is too busy fucking women to be able to type clearly

Chad trait: doing most of your typing on a phone (tinder and other social media)

I spent my entire life in front of a screen and keyboard yet I still can't fucking write without making a typo every 2 words and going back to fix it, typemogged

The day that a foid is impressed by typing speed is the day of ascension for most incels

I've spent at least 20% of my entire life playing video games. You brutally mog me.
Yeah, and Stacy was probably sucking you off while you played :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

im kidding

Actual subhuman trait: Being on the computer all your life and still struggling with typing
This if you can't type above 100 WPM you should be banned from this forum. Chad typers only.

On a keyboard yeah. On the phone it's the complete opposite. I type like a grandma. I never knew I even typed slowly until I saw a zoomer typing. It completely blew my mind.

Guess I'm like the old boomers who type on the keyboard with one finger.
Chad trait: doing most of your typing on a phone (tinder and other social media)
Exactly

Anyone here ever go on typeracer.com? Thats a top tier cope, i can smoke these normies with my 150 GWAM typing speed

Get around 70 wpm. Brutal.

Are people here using 8-10 fingers? I use 2 fat ass fingers. How did you learn to use 10.

I have always used different sized keyboards with different languages so I had to get used to new ones.

Get around 70 wpm. Brutal.

Are people here using 8-10 fingers? I use 2 fat ass fingers. How did you learn to use 10.

I have always used different sized keyboards with different languages so I had to get used to new ones.
Runescape has taught me how to type fast af

My assburgers doesn't allow me to type fast without making mistakes

yea i can type rly fast on laptops

This is genuinely true. I can type around -100wpm and still get typemogged constantly on the discord server.

No true for me tbh I have poor coordination

runescape and being glued in front of a computer since i was like 6 or 7 has made me be able to type relatively quick tbh. it's the only thing i can do better than most people i think

runescape and being glued in front of a computer since i was like 6 or 7 has made me be able to type relatively quick tbh. it's the only thing i can do better than most people i think
yes runescape was the start of my typing skills

Incel trait: not pissing all in one go. Hesitation, weak flow, standing there nervously. Its over for pisscels.

Runescape has taught me how to type fast af

Online chad. Even in games I don't talk to people much so my typing speed isn't around 100 like people here.

Well 70 wpm is still above average.

I guess im not an incel since i type very slow.
probably because Im a defective piece of shit with dyslexia/adhd/autism/etc

Online chad. Even in games I don't talk to people much so my typing speed isn't around 100 like people here.

Well 70 wpm is still above average.
If only foids saw my online Chad runescape account, i would've been drowning in pussy.

I can type words that involve being genetic trash really quickly because that's what I've typed all my life. If I type a normal sentence it's over.

Brutal tbh. Same happens to me on videogames, i play all day and i'm trash.

I type really slow and everything in general I do is slow. I'm capable of doing it faster but I subconsciously don't for some reason

i type slow as shit now maybe something snapped in my brain, normies reply in .5 of a second now

Brutal tbh. Same happens to me on videogames, i play all day and i'm trash.

I'm at least good at videogames. Maybe part of why I type slower than others here is that I was always a loner when I played games. Typing in the game chat to some random guy isn't really fun anyway.

In school computer rooms I use to type as fast as I could to show off to the normies typing with one finger. Infact I was so fast that I could hardly keep up with by brain rofl. One of the only times I got to mog normies.

I cant relate ngl

I can't type normally i have to manually use my hand and hover. JFL

Too true, I always have people comment on it. Someone once told me I should be a typist for court hearings.