Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: U picked up smoking past the age of 15

EeEcel

EeEcel

X Æ A-12
★★★
U picked the cancer stick hella late (wayy deep into HS) becuz u had no friends and was never invited anywhere...

The only thing I smoke is weed.

I don't smoke or drink coffee

I tried to intentionally start smoking cuz I hate myself, but I just couldn't pick it up or get used to it

hmm. i guess tbh.

More of a low inhib trait tbh, I've never done a drug in my life.

I never ever felt like smoking tbh.

This applies to me but it was because my friends were smoking that I started.

This applies to me but it was because my friends were smoking that I started.
cope. once i asked my "friends" to give me just 1 drag out of their cig, but got REJECTED and went outside (in the rain) to get one of my first packs

cope. once i asked my "friends" to give me just 1 drag out of their cig, but got REJECTED and went outside (in the rain) to get one of my first packs
what? those aren't your friends then.
how did you buy cigarettes if you weren't 18 though?
I had older friends buy for me.

what? those aren't your friends then.
how did you buy cigarettes if you weren't 18 though?
I had older friends buy for me.
just be from shitholecountry theory

Can't relate
Smoking is also pretty expensive

straight edgecel, i didnt know they existed tbhngl..
I’m a straight edgecel. Nothing against people who use drugs or drink, but I rather not get into expensive vices.

And I only smoked hookah once when I was 11.

I’m a straight edgecel. Nothing against people who use drugs or drink, but I rather not get into expensive vices.

And I only smoked hookah once when I was 11.
brutal population of 3 straightedgecels in just 1 topic, might make another topic later

Ive tried tobacco products a handful of times and regretted it every time. I dont know how people get addicted to it, your mouth tastes like shit for days after. Also have experimented with cannabis at one point in my life and it was a waste of money and emotion. The same cucks on reddit are the ones saying how good marijuana is for this and that. Yeah right that trash sent my mind into a hellstate for hours. Never smoking anything again.

i smoked weed when i was 16 and started smoking cigs when i was 19-20