Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: ur brain is so fucked from loneliness you laugh at shit like this

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

ngl high rn I made this video I think its the funniest shit ever. It's so fuckin stupid it proves how fried I am from fucking loneliness fuck I hate women who did this to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry, didn't laugh and I'm extremely drunk right now. I think this is just normie Instagram zoomer humor.

Uh what

I've always laughed at ADHD ridden shit like this. I loved YTPs back in the day.

:dafuckfeels:
i like ytp but...

extremely autistic video

Sorry didn't laugh, it's just not funny.

its so retarded that its just sad
Yeah I am retarded bro sorry I don’t have the social skills or whatever you say you did to get a foid to kiss me unlike u bro sorry I am an actual lonely incel and my brain is fried now gtfo of my thread also
Says the resident pseudointellectual

Last edited:
Sometimes things are so retarded they become funny

Didn't laugh.

not funny you nigger

Unironically funny

Good cuz nobody else did look in this thread no1 liked it I’m gonna cry it took alotnof effort Tjis the reason I get high for bullying

Good cuz nobody else did look in this thread no1 liked it I’m gonna cry it took alotnof effort Tjis the reason I get high for bullying
yea man bullying is so horrible especially if people bully u in an incel forum haha getting mogged by losers is fucking brutal

You know you've lost your mind when you start laughing at liveleak videos.

jfl @all the chads who don't think this is hilarious

What laugh? I was stone cold that is normie "humor" not funny at all.

I really hate the present day what is considered humor isn´t funny at all it´s just edgy and loud noises which I despise I can´t stand loud noises like the MLG videos a few years ago it´s not funny that a person screams into a mic just like Pewdiepie isn´t funny it´s just screaming into a mic not funny at all it just pisses me off.

What laugh? I was stone cold that is normie "humor" not funny at all.

I really hate the present day what is considered humor isn´t funny at all it´s just edgy and loud noises which I despise I can´t stand loud noises like the MLG videos a few years ago it´s not funny that a person screams into a mic just like Pewdiepie isn´t funny it´s just screaming into a mic not funny at all it just pisses me off.
Didn’t have to write a paragraph to explain why you’re a fag :feelsYall:

Didn’t have to write a paragraph to explain why you’re a fag :feelsYall:
Sorry if you like people like Pewdiepie who just screams into a microphone and find it entertaining..

Sorry if you like people like Pewdiepie who just screams into a microphone and find it entertaining..
cope thats gay and stupid this is funny

Funny tbh ngl, but too short.

4Yypwwt.png

cope thats gay and stupid this is funny
Pewdiepie lover detected JFL you really find that funny?

I got aspergers so I find loud sounds horrible so I don´t like people screaming into microphones.

Zoomers can't be incels, why are you on this website child? You have your whole life ahead of you.

Zoomers can't be incels, why are you on this website child? You have your whole life ahead of you.
Stop gatekeeping, are you a 14 yo Chad? :feelswhere: I'll keep an eye on you, I guarantee you're the next fakecel.

Pewdiepie lover detected JFL you really find that funny?

I got aspergers so I find loud sounds horrible so I don´t like people screaming into microphones.
Le stawman pewdiepie lover :lul: :lul: :lul: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: understandable if u have the burgers I guess
Ok boomercel, you can't be incel until you hit atleast 55. You have not experienced the full blackpill until you are 55.