Incel trait: used forums since childhood

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel, BLM, ACAB, he/him
★★★★★
89d 14h 18m
I've been using forums since I was like nine years old. At that age I would go on coding forums for html and JavaScript :feelsrope: any time I attempted to go to normal social media it was always a bad experience. You guys remember those facebook anonymous games? Foids and normies would always pick me when the question was something like "who's ugly" or "who do you think smells the worst".

F

Fearofeight

Wizard
60d 6h 9m
I would get banned on a lot of forums for racism and trolling people

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
29d 8h 37m
I am so high inhib that this is the first forum i have used since roblox. Back in the day, roblox had a forum but it was removed

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★
30d 16h 33m
I got into it when I was 20, 2.5 years ago. I thought it was weird and entire community based off text

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel, BLM, ACAB, he/him
★★★★★
89d 14h 18m
Sincere

Sincere

Sincerely Yours
-
2d 2h 21m
I lurked here and there but this is my very first forum that I'm a part of.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★
94d 18h 43m
I was late in the game on figuring out how to use a computer/browse the internet
Truecel trait

Now I'm trying to become a freelance Android Developer, so I can basically continue being NEET but move out of parents house(hopefully before I'm 30)
its over...

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
115d 8h 40m
giga incel trait
I've been always a part of some online communiteehee since like 8/9
I used to spend all days on forums about programming, Linux, games, roleplaying etc. then I discovered imageboards, chatrooms and then meme groups on Facebook became popular in Poland and then imageboards and this forum again
I went through at least like 30 communities and even became a mod on some smaller ones, but they either fell apart (forums are now a boomer-exclusive domain, they're either deleted, abandoned or populated by a few gigaautistic boomers) or I became disinterested in them because they became infested with normies
this is pretty much the only form of socialization I've experienced and all my information about interacting with people comes from online forums :feelsrope:
this manner of human interaction is the ONLY one I understand
I'm used to the fact that you can just randomly tune in and only reply to things that interest you
and similarly you can just throw topics into aether and they can be ignored or picked up by people who are interested in it, there's no coercion
actual dialogue requires A LOT more attention and it feels like holding each other hostage cos when someone throws a topic you're not interested in, you can't just ignore it, you have to interact, it's very stressful
that's why despite spending years worth of time on these forums, I never really managed to find online friends -- I'm unable to interact outside the forum format, I get extremely nervous when I get PMs and it's very likely that I'll just ghost them

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know // #MRGA
★★★★★
24d 5h 51m
i used to lurk newgrounds and eventually made an account when i was like 11.

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Officer
★★
19d 18h 29m
forumspill will destroy you

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Proponent Of Incel Ochlocracy; Incel With Hate
57d 8h 13m
I've been using forums since I was like nine years old. At that age I would go on coding forums for html and JavaScript :feelsrope: any time I attempted to go to normal social media it was always a bad experience. You guys remember those facebook anonymous games? Foids and normies would always pick me when the question was something like "who's ugly" or "who do you think smells the worst".
Was on forums for reptile keeping since a child. Jfl, I am on no social media except Facebook for interest groups (e.g. keeping/breeding arthropods/fish/reptiles/amphibians, fieldherping, etc.) and seeing what's sold/bought in my proximity and Twitter for trolling/angering people.

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
151d 22h 23m
having unrestricted internet access since like 2009 fucked me up mentally tbh

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
82d 16h 30m
This is the first and only forum I have ever joined. I was a member in r/braincels and used to browse memecenter.com and 9gag before that. That's it
having unrestricted internet access since like 2009 fucked me up mentally tbh
Mogs me at having internet

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
★★★★★
167d 8h 50m
This forum is full of babies.

InvisibleCel

InvisibleCel

The essence of man is fear
★★★
5d 7h 59m
truest incel trait: stepdaddy always made sure that I stayed in my room and computer was just for school, no television unless he was there and I either had to sit in my room or sit next to him on his couch no privacy no fun no video games allowed you're such a good son i raised you right i know everything about you, you do some interesting things sometimes :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :lul: fuck you pops

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
179d 15h 21m
EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
177d 15h 23m
Oh ye that's an incel/blackpill trait tbh. I got into forums when I was 11.

Colvin76

Colvin76

KHHV truecel. Autistic, ethnic, dicklet, 2001cel
★★★★★
219d 10h 26m
Legit. I've been using online forums since age 12

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
-
31d 12h 0m
My first forums were miiverse jfl
It was a million times more cucked than reddit.