Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: used forums since childhood

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I've been using forums since I was like nine years old. At that age I would go on coding forums for html and JavaScript :feelsrope: any time I attempted to go to normal social media it was always a bad experience. You guys remember those facebook anonymous games? Foids and normies would always pick me when the question was something like "who's ugly" or "who do you think smells the worst".

I would get banned on a lot of forums for racism and trolling people

I am so high inhib that this is the first forum i have used since roblox. Back in the day, roblox had a forum but it was removed

I got into it when I was 20, 2.5 years ago. I thought it was weird and entire community based off text

I lurked here and there but this is my very first forum that I'm a part of.

I was late in the game on figuring out how to use a computer/browse the internet
Truecel trait

Now I'm trying to become a freelance Android Developer, so I can basically continue being NEET but move out of parents house(hopefully before I'm 30)
its over...

giga incel trait
I've been always a part of some online communiteehee since like 8/9
I used to spend all days on forums about programming, Linux, games, roleplaying etc. then I discovered imageboards, chatrooms and then meme groups on Facebook became popular in Poland and then imageboards and this forum again
I went through at least like 30 communities and even became a mod on some smaller ones, but they either fell apart (forums are now a boomer-exclusive domain, they're either deleted, abandoned or populated by a few gigaautistic boomers) or I became disinterested in them because they became infested with normies
this is pretty much the only form of socialization I've experienced and all my information about interacting with people comes from online forums :feelsrope:
this manner of human interaction is the ONLY one I understand
I'm used to the fact that you can just randomly tune in and only reply to things that interest you
and similarly you can just throw topics into aether and they can be ignored or picked up by people who are interested in it, there's no coercion
actual dialogue requires A LOT more attention and it feels like holding each other hostage cos when someone throws a topic you're not interested in, you can't just ignore it, you have to interact, it's very stressful
that's why despite spending years worth of time on these forums, I never really managed to find online friends -- I'm unable to interact outside the forum format, I get extremely nervous when I get PMs and it's very likely that I'll just ghost them

i used to lurk newgrounds and eventually made an account when i was like 11.

forumspill will destroy you

I've been using forums since I was like nine years old. At that age I would go on coding forums for html and JavaScript :feelsrope: any time I attempted to go to normal social media it was always a bad experience. You guys remember those facebook anonymous games? Foids and normies would always pick me when the question was something like "who's ugly" or "who do you think smells the worst".
Was on forums for reptile keeping since a child. Jfl, I am on no social media except Facebook for interest groups (e.g. keeping/breeding arthropods/fish/reptiles/amphibians, fieldherping, etc.) and seeing what's sold/bought in my proximity and Twitter for trolling/angering people.

having unrestricted internet access since like 2009 fucked me up mentally tbh

This is the first and only forum I have ever joined. I was a member in r/braincels and used to browse memecenter.com and 9gag before that. That's it
having unrestricted internet access since like 2009 fucked me up mentally tbh
Mogs me at having internet

This forum is full of babies.

truest incel trait: stepdaddy always made sure that I stayed in my room and computer was just for school, no television unless he was there and I either had to sit in my room or sit next to him on his couch no privacy no fun no video games allowed you're such a good son i raised you right i know everything about you, you do some interesting things sometimes :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :lul: fuck you pops

Oh ye that's an incel/blackpill trait tbh. I got into forums when I was 11.

Legit. I've been using online forums since age 12