Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: Using Virgin Mobile

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Dead serious, my cheap-ass Kike mom made me use Virgin Mobile for my first phone (starting in 2007 when I was in middle school). I got clowned all the time by my peers for it, being called virgin, etc. I legit had anxiety when people would ask what phone service I used. I complained to my mom and she says "What's wrong with being a Virgin?". Foid logic, not even once.

Even worse, it was a pay-as-you-go phone. It was 25 cents a minute when calling, and 10 cents a text message. My mom forbade me from using it to call friends, as that would cost her money, and made me use the house phone to call my friends back. I believe this was yet another limitation on my social life, as texting was a key part of the high school experience during my era. I remember being ecstatic when I finally got a text messaging package. Throughout college, I used shitty LG Androids with slow ass internet, garbage cameras, and low memory. They would crash all the time too. I was so depressed over being incel that I no longer cared about having a good phone.

Earlier this year, Virgin merged with Sprint, and the service became even slower. I finally had enough and switched to T-Mobile with an unlocked iPhone SE 128gb (1st Gen). The difference in quality was insane. Smooth operation, quality camera, better audio quality, and no more slow internet.

This isn't a T-Mobile advert. The point is to show the subtle differences in how a normie lives a superior life. They don't have to worry about their phone breaking down on them or being laughed at for having poverty tier stuff. Their parents are NT and know the importance of keeping up to date. Parents with inferior genetics want their kids to suffer the same fate as them. They don't help their kids assimilate, even with simple things such as having a decent cell phone. They are bitter about their own experiences in life, and sabotage their kids to feel some semblance of power. All these little stressors add up, and make being an incel that much worse.

fucking lol great pun

also an extension as you used pay as you go service

you were
a pay as you go virgin user

fucking loliililililes

Parents with inferior genetics want their kids to suffer the same fate as them.
High IQ. I used to think this was deliberate, but actually they don't even do it on purpose.

TL;DR

Trucel Trait

Canceling your phone because no one calls you anyway:rolleyes:

fucking lol great pun

also an extension as you used pay as you go service

you were
a pay as you go virgin user

fucking loliililililes
The writing was on the wall long ago.
High IQ. I used to think this was deliberate, but actually they don't even do it on purpose.
It's subconscious, so they can assume plausible deniability.
TL;DR

Trucel Trait

Canceling your phone because no one calls you anyway:rolleyes:
Unfortunately I needed it to call my mom for rides home from school.

The writing was on the wall long ago.

It's subconscious, so they can assume plausible deniability.

Unfortunately I needed it to call my mom for rides home from school.

Youngcel :feelsseriously:

Or maybe don't use a smartphone. How about that?

Virgin mobile vs. Chad PC

:feelshehe: virgin mobile... no plans include data or text messages because there won't be a need for notifications.

i have virgin media as my home broadband ISP. it's the only fucking provider in the UK that gives stable fibre optics.

I used to use voafone tbh :chad: