Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Walking at the back of the group

• Thread starter Deleted member 22904
  • Start date
Deleted member 22904

Deleted member 22904

Banned
-
I always do this and I noticed that most chads and stacey gravitate towards the front. How could you not be dominant and confident when you constantly receive positive reinforcement due to your looks? It's also interesting how it's the other way around on the bus.
It's over.

YOU GET TO WALK IN GROUPS?

Imagine having a group of friends to walk around with. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
People don't even want me to walk behind them.

In high school when we had mandatory field trips. Inb4 :chad:

Can't relate, never walked with a group before.

It's true. It's called third wheeling (incel trait).

Groups can sometimes have females in it, so strategical position for looking at their legs

i kept to the back during school trips because the teacher had less surveillance over us back there so we could mess around more

Ince trait: Walking

Truecel trait: Walking 50 metres behind the girls in front of you because they speed walked as soon as they saw you behind them

Ngl I thought I was the only one who did this lmao. When I had my group of friends I would always be ignored and pushed to the back even when I tried to stand for myself and talk like a jester. Like in these chatting circles normies make I never could maintain my ass long enough to not be put in the back, now I know why this happened though.

I fucking hate normscum

No, he can drive.

Nope, he can fly.

QGQFNrX5jipVBU7gWs5uyn-320-80.jpg

Holy fuck! It never ends, I have this incel trait too! :feels:

You have a group to walk in?

:chad:

If I am walking with someone I always walk at the front because I am a fast walker. Sometimes I will leave them behind.

Mogs me at being in a group

When i used to walk in groups i was always in the back too.

Normies tend to walk very slowly in my opinion, so I often walk in the front of the group whenever I am in one.