Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Wanting to continue to neet, but having to wageslave

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
:lul: :lul: :lul: Going to get interviewed by the slave master to see if I'm qualified for the honor to slave for him :lul::lul::lul::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::kys::kys::kys:

Wageslave = Paying for toilets lifestyles

WHICH IS CUCKED

Mfw go to school for at least 18 years of your life to learn how to serve your future career masters. It’s over

eecel trait ngl

I'm always considering the options of online money making, but all I can think of rn is eWhoring
Maybe one day I'll have an app idea
Fuck wageslaving though

Fuck wagecucking.

I wish I kept those bitcoins longer and sold them at the peak

I'm always considering the options of online money making, but all I can think of rn is eWhoring
Maybe one day I'll have an app idea
Fuck wageslaving though
If you're high inhib get into IT or programming because is probably the only fields you fit in. Making money online is only easy for thots.

If you're high inhib get into IT or programming because is probably the only fields you fit in. Making money online is only easy for thots.
What language would you recommend I dabble in?

I’m in mortuary school and it’s disgusting but not as disgusting as cleaning McDonald’s toilets and arguing with Karens over a hamburger

Over for wageslavecels

NEET or rope, as always.