Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[incel trait] watching WWE/Wrestling well into adulthood

abandonhope7

abandonhope7

Greycel
JFL . classic wrestlingcel :feelskek::feelskek:

specially indians are obsessed with it lol

I didn't know it was fake until 9th grade

All the alpha kids in my school watched wrestling. You were tough if you watched wrestling, and a baby if you didn't/

Well I used to watch some occasional wwe stuff until 2014 but even I couldnt stand that circus anymore at some point. Not that it had much sense before, but seriously after shield got dissolved it was just unstoppable river of shit, even more abominable booking, that foid wrestling thing was already on its way so I'm glad I'm done with it.

specially indians are obsessed with it lol
I know a currycel who watches it. He refuses to claim he is a currycel and claims he is good with women:feelskek:

this shit is the best to watch. Pure action and drama

Saying you watch wrestling when the topic of sports comes up is incel as fuck.

All the alpha kids in my school watched wrestling. You were tough if you watched wrestling, and a baby if you didn't/
But it was awesome back then. Especially the Monday night wars and the NWO

only fight I ever enjoyed was this one

I stopped watching it around 2009, lost interest. I sometimes watch it when it's Wrestlemania or the Royal Rumble, even then it's boring. Even the new wrestling games are fucking garbage, no fun allowed. Botchamania is just cringe tier memeing at this point, not as funny as before.

I've been a fan my entire life but I wouldn't call the love of the kayfabe "sport" an exclusive incel or wizard kinda thing as way back when it was "done right" meaning the kind of "wrasslin" legendary pro wrestling manager and personality Jim Cornette preferred you had old people and little kids alike in the crowds along with average aged adults and teens. One old granny even got so worked up she attacked Jake "The Snake" Roberts after being goaded by her grandkids that she didn't have the guts to do so and put him in his place, heh.

That said I don't watch it "regularly" anymore because lack of competition with the WWE being the only big dog in town has made their product into unwatchable shit and the storylines shit as well but there are still good and great talent in the roster at least.

Basically now the majority of the crowd is simply filled with soyboys and cucks who will accept any slop WWE serves them which is not all that different than the behavior and actions of your average online Nintendo sychopant for example.

Last edited:
WWE is shit. AEW is 100x better.

Yeah but it was good shit.

By that I mean the 90s/early 00s stuff

Never watched it before tbh, don’t think I’ll start watching now.

macho man promos, jake the snake promos and lots of other 80s-90s content were peak wrestling for me.
Now it's all about duh diversity, foid empowerment and merchandising.

Mma, wrestling, so forth are all very popular with incels.