Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Wearing sunscreen.

XOR

XOR

Banned
-
Healthy active men do not waste time with sunscreen. This is something only incels with OCD would ever care about.

And it's futile anyway since it doesn't actually do anything good.

Avoiding the sun + Wearing sunscreen is the quickest path to solidifying your inceldom. These two are the final death sentence.

don’t go outside so no need for it

The sun over here is only shining in summer and i mostly stay at home during summer. Just can´t see all the foids in short clothes.

Fakecel trait: Going to the beach.

Dude you are literally braindead tier retarded lol. You would think the fact that your skin literally burns under a short time under the sun you would realize we're not plants and it's indeed not healthy especially white people. Go under the sun for 10-20 minutes (most people already do) if you want the health benefits without skin damage.

Civilized people have always built shelter, used natural shading, etc to escape the sun. Maybe this is true if you're black or something.

Go under the sun for 10-20 minutes (most people already do)

It should be 1 hour minimum during mid-day if you want the most benefit(s).

10-20 minutes isn't even close to enough. Just another medical myth to turn you into a weaker, powerless, sick incel.

And people like you seem to eat it right up.

It should be 1 hour minimum during mid-day if you want the most benefit(s).

10-20 minutes isn't even close to enough. Just another medical myth to turn you into a weaker, powerless, sick incel.

And people like you seem to eat it right up.
Your skin literally burns without protection dude on top of all the other scientific evidence, treasure trove of anecdotal evidence, etc. You just have this nature/sun worship complex.

Let's say this as a rule: when your skin starts literally burning it may be time to get out of the sun? Good rule ok.

The more "white you are" (and thus paler your skin) the more you should avoid the sun. Meds might be able to get away with that not others.

im not a cum skin

Most of you poop skins are Vitamin-D deficient since your skin has a harder time absorbing it (+ you sit at home on top of things).

You're dying from lack of sun exposure right now.

Let's say this as a rule: when your skin starts literally burning it may be time to get out of the sun? Good rule ok.

The more "white you are" (and thus paler your skin) the more you should avoid the sun. Meds might be able to get away with that not others.

Except not everyone burns.

Me and my friends growing up never ever burned whatsoever, we were all European ie. Anglo, Germanic, Slavic. There should be no "avoiding" sun whatsoever. It shouldn't even cross your mind in the first place it is completely foolish thinking. Just be outside.

Imagine instantly running indoors on a beautiful summers day because 10-20 minutes has passed.

VD

Last edited:
Most of you poop skins are Vitamin-D deficient since your skin has a harder time absorbing it (+ you sit at home on top of things).

You're dying from lack of sun exposure right now.

Except not everyone burns.

Me and my friends growing up never ever burned whatsoever, we were all European ie. Anglo, Germanic, Slavic. There should be no "avoiding" sun whatsoever. If shouldn't even cross your mind in the first place it is completely foolish thinking. Just be outside.

Imagine instantly running indoors on a summers day because 10 minutes has passed.

View attachment 227691
Dude just get vitamin D from other sources or absorb it through skin that's not on your face. You are going to regret this shit.

I used to be outside all the time as a kid and you will absolutely get sunburn if you are laying down in the sun/remove clothing/etc. You didn't get sunburned because you likely WEREN'T TRULY EXPOSED TO IT.

Also your graphic merely proves that it's mostly the case for healthy white people.

Last edited:
The only regret will come from living an unnatural life locked indoors applying sunscreen.

Sun Energy

Sunmaxxing is one of the first steps of escaping inceldom.

Don’t like stuff on my face

I'm a gorilla so my skin doesnt need that processed topical shit you humans use.

56274180 gorilla face

Last edited:
I only do it bc of sunburns tbh

Yeah soemtimes, not always

I am proud to not have this trait, and I'm still white.

Just get sqamous cell carcinoma bro. Number of foids OP has fucked IQ.

I actively avoid sun and wear clothing which mostly covers my skin.

I mean I never go outside anyway so it's not like it matters

i dont like wasting money on it tbh

The only regret will come from living an unnatural life locked indoors applying sunscreen.

View attachment 227698

Sunmaxxing is one of the first steps of escaping inceldom.
You want us to go out in the sun without covering up our Norwoodism and subhuman faces so you and your fellow femoids can laugh at how ugly we are. You also want us to catch COVID-19.

Funny how you made this thread yet you use chad's cum as sunscreen.

Healthy "cum skins" spend hours in the sun with no problems at all, and get a beautiful tan afterwards too.
along with a healthy dose of skin cancer risk and UV damage.

Truck driver who spent 28 years having only one side of his face in the sun.
Facial ageing

Incels in the sun get sunburn and skin cancer. Chad gets a golden brown tan.

along with a healthy dose of skin cancer risk and UV damage.

Truck driver who spent 28 years having only one side of his face in the sun.
View attachment 232833
She said it was a fake photo. She's just going to deny everything. She believes it's some sort of conspiracy.

She said it was a fake photo. She's just going to deny everything. She believes it's some sort of conspiracy.
This mindset actually makes sense for a foid, given how much they love tanning and going to tanning salons.

Literally the exact cookie-cutter reply of the truck driver that you made.

Proof of the agenda.

You are NPCs when it comes to this.

Literally the exact cookie-cutter reply of the truck driver that you made.

Proof of the agenda.

You are NPCs when it comes to this.
All evidence that proves you wrong is a mass conspiracy. White people get sunburn for no reason. It's all just in your head. Lol.

@XOR pm me your cunt you slut

There is no IQ in this post, I don't want sunburn, and I'm not in a position to always be a shut in