Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: When people ask what your hobbies are . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The only thing you can think of is being an incel, and trolling the incel forums.

I always say “sleep” as a joke

Depends, I feel the issue with many of us is that we can pickup many hobbies (or do already have them) but never become full-on experts, or excel in them because we are too demotivated and depressed too, really.

Depends, I feel the issue with many of us is that we can pickup many hobbies (or do already have them) but never become full-on experts, or excel in them because we are too demotivated and depressed too, really.
Yeah I have a lot of hobbies I am mediocre at. The only thing I do consistently is be an incel.

Yeah I have a lot of hobbies I am mediocre at. The only thing I do consistently is be an incel.
we would be able to be great at our little hobbies if it weren’t for the way we were treated because of our ugly faces

I say nothing

i get similar stuff like...

Q: What's your favorite movie?
A: I don't like watching movies...

Q: Ok... favorite series?
A: Not into series either

Q: Err.. books?
A: Not into that either

Q: ...games..?
A: Used to enjoy them but now not as much, barely play anything at all these days

Q: Ok what are your hobbies anyway?
A: Err... idk... programming?

jfl i'm... idk honestly.. it's like i just spawned and shit

My favourite hobby is trolling holes.

No one asks me anything

Awkward questions list:
Do you have friends?
Do you talk to a lot of girls?
Do you exercise/play sports?
What do you do in your house all day?
Do you go to work?
Are you studying/in school, (This one is easy until...)
if so what do you study, what year are you in etc

Always fucking cunted to answer these questions for me ngl

My favorite hobby is playing with barbells :feelskek:

I always say my hobbies because I have so many

I don't talk with people

I always lie and say archery is my hobby. Normies don't have any knowledge about it so they only say "hmmm good".
That hobby makes me a potential ER so they get scared of me, which makes it easier for me to stay away from normies.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I always lie and say archery is my hobby. Normies don't have any knowledge about it so they only say "hmmm good".
That hobby makes me a potential ER so they get scared of me, which makes it easier for me to stay away from normies.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This is a great idea.

I hate this question. Same with "tell us one cool fact about yourself"

I just say gaming, pretty lame hobby tbh, and I can't even get any enjoyment from it anymore.