Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: When someone starts speaking near you...

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
You turn around instantly and face them, assuming they were trying to talk to you.

incel trait: shitposting on .is

i wear noise cancelling earphones 24/7 so this never happens to me

Incel trait: getting the wrong domain name
incel trait: not sticking with .is

honestly know that it has changed but not willing to say .co
i already changed from .me to .is

extremely relatable. I often get awkward moment when I actually reply to them kek

also if you type incels.is it also works and redirects you so ye

Good thing I don’t go out, or pay attention when some random nobody tries to say something to me

Incel trait: incel trait

looks like waifu material tbh is her anime any good?
It's good if you like strange quirky characters fighting robots with bass guitars as weapons. There's no real violence, it's more of just a fun show. I enjoyed it though, and I did think her character was the best part of it. She's the main character in FLCL Progressive/season two.

extremely relatable. I often get awkward moment when I actually reply to them kek

yep

btw we appear to have a lot of failed normies in here, since they arent taking this seriously, if this doesnt happen to you its because you have good social skills and social awareness and know when someone is trying to talk to you or not

He doesn't know :feelskek:

I have the opposite, i never notice when someone is trying to talk to me, unless directly called by name

So many times I thought people were speaking to me but I just end up looking like a fool because they are speaking other people.

i never hear what people are so i just say yeah and chuckle a little

yes happened at the crowded high school hallway many times before, made me so sad every time they were not talking to me and i just got weird looks, i hated them all

You turn around instantly and face them, assuming they were trying to talk to you.
That’s a fakecel trait. A true incel trait is hearing someone near you talking and not turning around and looking because you know it is never directed to you.

Incel trait:wearing earphones in public

I'm too embarrassed to wear earphones in public. They don't look right on my subhuman rat head.
That’s a fakecel trait. A true incel trait is hearing someone near you talking and not turning around and looking because you know it is never directed to you.

Yeah really. Why would they be talking to you? Probably just a trait specific to OP

Every time someone laughs in my vicinity I think they're laughing at me and my anxiety levels go through the roof. Especially when it's a foid it's such ERfuel.

I try to avoid them, hate talking to people

"Are you talking to me?
You must be talking to me... There's no one else here."

Jfl @ people talking to me irl. Lol.

So many times I thought people were speaking to me but I just end up looking like a fool because they are speaking other people.

I can't wear them, I'm always afraid that people will look at me and think weird things.
I was afraid too at first but now i can't go out without them,avoids many possible social situations tbh.lifefuel for autistcels

thats soo true,OP

I never assume they are. Unless I'm at work, I've ignored some people assuming they weren't talking to me.