Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Women call you "sweetie"

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
It seems the word 'sweetie' is reserved for children and other women, but I don't think it's a good sign if a foid calls you this. I've been called this by cashiers, mostly and once in a while some acquaintances

Its condescending. You must be short or baby faced

Mogs me women don't even talk to me

:chad::banhammer: if you are getting called sweetie

cashiers doesn't even say hi to me JFL

Never been called sweetie, only by relatives.

If you are called sweetie, you can "ascend" to cuck.
Otherwise you are stuck as truecel.

lol no

if they call you sweetie there's hope, if they're repulsed by you its over

Never have been call sweetie, not even family.

foids call me "Sweaty"

Ive seen women call chad “sweetie” but you are right, most of the time its said to children or people they are talking down to, especially fully grown men who have a young looking face/baby face. Typically you have to look young, ive never seen a 6’3 guy with nw4 hair and a beard called sweetie. Ive also heard “honey”, but thats usually 50+ year old women saying that to anyone younger than them. If a young foid calls you sweetie you might have a chance at betabuxxing with once a month starfish sex

it's incredibly emasculating and insulting to get called such pet names. it means she sees you as a weak harmless cuck.

it's incredibly emasculating and insulting to get called such pet names. it means she sees you as a weak harmless cuck.

High IQ.

If women call you sweetie they probably see you as a chaddish, Justin Bieber type pretty boy.

Foids call me “mate” :feelsugh:

I can kinda relate to this.Everytime i go to this food store near my house the wife of the owner treats me like a child :feelsmega:

Last edited:
It's because they see you as a potential orbiter or betabuxx. At least they are nice to you, unlike me :feelsrope: