Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: women don't play the helpless or dumb act towards you

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
On YouTube, I came across one of those stupid reddit forums that are read out loud, and the topic was 'Guys: what things do girls do that are not as hot as they think' (not the exact wording, but I'm too lazy to go back and look for this shit).

For the most part, guys on the forum were complaining about acting helpless, extremely girly, over dressing, or playing dumb; these are things that I have never experienced from a woman, and I think they do this with guys they consider hot, and in fact, most women, whether at work or school, seem to always want to one-up me in one way or another.

On YouTube, I came across one of those stupid reddit forums that are read out loud, and the topic was 'Guys: what things do girls do that are not as hot as they think' (not the exact wording, but I'm too lazy to go back and look for this shit).

For the most part, guys on the forum were complaining about acting helpless, extremely girly, over dressing, or playing dumb; these are things that I have never experienced from a woman, and I think they do this with guys they consider hot, and in fact, most women, whether at work or school, seem to always want to one-up me in one way or another.
This. People (especially women) act bossy around me because they don't even want my work/help and are willing to risk enormous disadvantages (e.g. loss of time, enormous efforts) to avoid interacting with me/treating me like a human being.

When you are ugly nobody listens to your warnings, everyone thinks that they are smarter than you and can do everything better.

Not even my genuinely altruistic help was accepted back then when I was actually willing to help others without wanting something back, instead of this my attempts of helping have been met with ridicule or open hostility. At least this was a potent conditioning against simpdom.

Unless they need something from you or want you to do them a favor.

Oh they do, when they need something from me.

This. People (especially women) act bossy around me because they don't even want my work/help and are willing to risk enormous disadvantages (e.g. loss of time, enormous efforts) to avoid interacting with me/treating me like a human being.

When you are ugly nobody listens to your warnings, everyone thinks that they are smarter than you and can do everything better.

Not even my genuinely altruistic help was accepted back then when I was actually willing to help others without wanting something back, instead of this my attempts of helping have been met with ridicule or open hostility. At least this was a potent conditioning against simpdom.
Brutal

Unless they need something from you or want you to do them a favor.
Yeah I’ve seen them doing this towards ugly men several times for free help at work. Luckily I don’t have any foids in my team for now.