Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: women that are NOT mean to you treat and speak to you as if you were a child

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
It’s something I’ve noticed recently. I get two reactions from foids: bitchy behavior or talk to me as if I were a little kid

I had this too but I get the oh he's autistic, might as well "dumb" my speech down. No cunt the only one needing to be dumbed down for is you.

women don't talk to me

It’s because they don’t see us as sexual creatures , just weird looking labour machines

It’s because they don’t see us as sexual creatures , just weird looking labour machines

If a man is decent looking enough, women will steer the conversation towards sex and dating, but that has never happened to me; the notion that the man needs to initiate is complete utter bullshit --- if you have passable looks, you don't really have to do much.

Despite my vitriol on this forum, I am a lot nicer in public. If you are ugly and nice, women see you as non-sexual, and as you wrote, a "weird looking labor machine"

It might also be because you have foid features, this is my case personally, throughout 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of Highschool I was 5 ft 4, had pink lips, tiny chin and plump cheeks, I was always treated like a child back then .

If a man is decent looking enough, women will steer the conversation towards sex and dating, but that has never happened to me; the notion that the man needs to initiate is complete utter bullshit --- if you have passable looks, you don't really have to do much.

Despite my vitriol on this forum, I am a lot nicer in public. If you are ugly and nice, women see you as non-sexual, and as you wrote, a "weird looking labor machine"
Yup, I’ve talked to a decent amount of foids, the conversation always feels very safe and pg. it’s not worth as an incel trying to make the convo sexual because that can result in a sexual harassment charge :feelsclown:

Can relate.
They treat me like a child because of my height. So emasculating, it's brutal :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: