Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Women think you're hitting on them and get defensive when you talk to them

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
even when you are genuinely not interested and seriously need to ask them something (i.e. retail staff, asking directions, co-worker that you don't interact with often, etc.)

I asked a cashier if they're still taking cash (many places are all contactless, due to COVID concerns) and she said 'yes'. I commented that some places are not, and she answers "Really?" with an skeptical tone. Being a sperg, I don't notice reactions or tones unless after I analyze them, so I explained to her that vendors at my workplace are cashless. She stares at me in awkward silence for a few seconds, and doesn't say a word, not even have a nice day, after she gives me the change.

A few years ago, I tried out a new gym. It was late and empty, and I told the foid at the front desk that I decided to join. Remember, it was late and the gym was empty, and her demeanor was just off and weird, very guarded. During my time I spent at that gym (don't go there anymore) I learned that her personality that night is not usual --- she's very chatty, loud, and outgoing

Foids get defensive towards me for no reason whatsoever. I'm being supercautious, mild-mannered, and respectful. I'm not engaging in stereotypical "incel behavior" that IT loves to write about

Sometimes i am trying to hit on foids and they respond with genuine contempt towards me and my subhumanity. Thats why i havent attempted that or a cold approach recently. Its not worth the bother

I don't know about this one. I don't talk to foids because I won't talk to one unless I think I have a chance.
I don't talk to cashiers. They have lanes that's card only, cash only, and both. I don't go into the lane where they take cards so that's not an issue.
Can't speak about the gym part as even if I went to one, I would look for a guy to ask questions if I had any.

Can't speak about the gym part as even if I went to one, I would look for a guy to ask questions if I had any.

I get you, but she was the only employee working that night

I get you, but she was the only employee working that night
Ah. I get whatever I need done early in the morning or noon so I can spend the rest of the day rotting inside.

Lol I had something similar. Once I asked a female cashier about something irrelevant and store related. The next day I had to go to the store again, but not because of her, but because I genuinely needed something. I rarely go to the same store 2 days in a row. The foid totally avoided all eye contact and was very defensive and even left her place (there was a 2nd cashier) to not talk to me.

She probably genuinely tought I became interested in her or something. JFL.

I wonder how often foids have to do that shit to guys they don't like lol. Everything about being a foid is just JFL. Their entire existence is a fucking joke.

Never had this problem because I only talk to foids when absolutely necessary. Which is never. I pretty much only talk to my mom and my foid boss about work related stuff.

I only talk to foids when absolutely necessary and still encounter this. I don't make smalltalk, but being the totally self-centered creatures they are, they still somehow interpret me needing to get a gym membership or food as sexual interest in them.

Yeah, this shit has happened to #MeToo. Foids get so paranoid. They think the ugly incel is out to sex them when all we wanted was some bureaucratic thing or just to make polite conversation.

Probably from watching too many made-for-TV Lifetime channel movies where the foid is stalked by the ugly guy until Chad saves her. They literally think real life is just like the movies.

Their arrogance leads them to assume any interactions with them are based around being attracted to them. They subconsciously know they are uninteresting and vapid, so why tf else would anyone talk to them?

Their arrogance leads them to assume any interactions with them are based around being attracted to them. They subconsciously know they are uninteresting and vapid, so why tf else would anyone talk to them?