Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Wrists hurt after worning manual labor

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
If I try to do a pushup my fucking wrists hurt like a mid-30s stacy's cervix after riding the cock-carousel for 2 decades.

:feelsmusic:If you're a wristcel and you know it, clap your hands.:feelsmusic:

:f::f::f:

What kind of manual labour? Just lol, circumference has little to do with wrist strength. You just need to put them to work more often.

When I hold my fishing rod to capture local Cod I get wrist pain. yes.

So true, JFL I was given untermensch physcial and mental characteristics, fuck my life

What kind of manual labour? Just lol, circumference has little to do with wrist strength. You just need to put them to work more often.
Lifting heavy metal pieces and shiet.

I have weak wrists and get wrist pain. I’m a gymcel and there are certain exercises I have to avoid. :yes: Another inkwell trait for me:panties:

i don't excercise but my wrist hurts when i wash the dishes lmao

same. i get wrist pain from playing rhythm games

My wrists hurt when I masturbate, sometimes I can't finish because my hand gets so tired it just stops :feelsbadman:

My wrists hurt when I masturbate, sometimes I can't finish because my hand gets so tired it just stops :feelsbadman:
No Fap. it's good for ur brain,body and IQ

:feelsmusic:If you're a wristcel and you know it, clap your hands.:feelsmusic:
i can't play for more than 4h (sometimes just 30min) without feeling pain in my wrists, you gigamogs me if i'd work at manual labor i'd quit due pain after just few days

i can't play for more than 4h (sometimes just 30min) without feeling pain in my wrists, you gigamogs me if i'd work at manual labor i'd quit due pain after just few days
:feelsbadman:

I relate so much

Youngcel trait: fingerjoints hurt after fapping. Happened to me, but later adapted and pain no more

I wish I had wrists like Mileena's

Fuck I’m a wristlet who works manual labor, used to hurt often but now not as much. Pretty sure wrist size has at least something to do with tendinitis. Also get wrist pain from input-intensive video games.