Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You are middle class or below

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I hate being a poorcel. Can't afford copes. You have already failed life if you weren't born into an upper middle class or upper class family if you are not chad.

when i was a kid i dreamed of owning a large two story house, but now i realise that it was just a dream. don't know how im gonna cope with that tbh

when i was a kid i dreamed of owning a large two story house, but now i realise that it was just a dream. don't know how im gonna cope with that tbh
I will rope. A two storey house in a good suburb in Australia will costs at least 2 million

I hate being a poorcel.
being poor sucks
even if I wageslaved for years I still wouldn't be able to save enough money for surgery
ascension through looksmaxxing is only but a distant dream to poorcels like us

Last edited:
I hate being a poorcel. Can't afford copes. You have already failed life if you weren't born into an upper middle class or upper class family if you are not chad.
Worst thingis being an high inhib middle class christcuck raised by christcuck parents

being poor sucks
even if I wageslaved for years I still wouldn't be able to save enough money for surgery
Rich chads don't know how good they have it. They are isolated from poorcels

exactly, man
It's fucking over for poorcels
many attractive girls also come from rich families , especially ones that age well. You sometimes see a pretty foid in a shitty area but she will hit the wall quick.

Im one of the poorest co users

Im middle class.

Yep, otherwise we would be moneymaxxed

there are some rich "incels". Prob leave once their private yacht becomes more interesting than posting on an obscure bhutanese basket weaving forum

there are some rich "incels". Prob leave once their private yacht becomes more interesting than posting on an obscure bhutanese basket weaving forum

fakecel if that happens

Middle class cel here.

There's someone here who is rich but I forgot his name.

most people are middle class or below tbh so it's a normie trait as well

pretty such a nonChad trait

being poor sucks
Well, you can, but it would take at least two years of never going out or getting any copes really.

no rich guy can be an incel tbh

most people are middle class or below tbh so it's a normie trait as well

pretty such a nonChad trait
You're right. Normies are nearly like incel. A lot of them hardly get sex , their bedrooms are dead. Sex is reserved for special occasions.

Richcels are fakecels

I am trailercel. But I have seen tall good looking absuive poorcels get many hot toilets. So i don’t think being trailer trash has as much to do with my inceldom as my looks

based.
But I know a richcel

Middle class here

What do you think is the cut off for richceldom?

I'd say $250,000 USD salary
Depends on where you live and there's also heritage and such
Same. I am literally relying on my 0.71 BTC wallet so I can have some money in the future JFL. Bank account is nearly empty.
How did you farm it?

My family used to be pretty wealthy. Not sure how much they make now, but it's nowhere near what it used to be. I would rope if I was extremely poor because I would have no games to cope with.

My family used to be pretty wealthy. Not sure how much they make now, but it's nowhere near what it used to be. I would rope if I was extremely poor because I would have no games to cope with.
The best cope is travel. Too bad I'm too poor for frequent travel. Richfags have plenty of time and money.

The best cope is travel. Too bad I'm too poor for frequent travel. Richfags have plenty of time and money.
My parents never have/had any time, especially back when they were making big money. They went on exotic vacations before they had me, but I remember they wouldn't even come home for a decent amount of nights. Mostly just my very close babysitter and two nannies. I never went out of the state until 2003, and even after then, I barely ever did. I never went out of the country until 2013.

My parents never have/had any time, especially back when they were making big money. They went on exotic vacations before they had me, but I remember they wouldn't even come home for a decent amount of nights. Mostly just my very close babysitter and two nannies. I never went out of the state until 2003, and even after then, I barely ever did. I never went out of the country until 2013.
Some richfags get tax deductions on their vehicle in my country and go 4 wheel driving a lot.

Middle class in the UK is quite well off.

Incel trait for Ukcels is working class or lower.

Middle class in the UK is quite well off.

Incel trait for Ukcels is working class or lower.
That's weird. Aussie lands is richer and I don't think middle class is that good. You can only afford a lot of copes if you live with your parents. Also, your kids will have a shit life too. You need to be upper middle class to afford a good school and good area to live in. Middle class WAS good , not anymore. No money , no foid.

That's weird. Aussie lands is richer and I don't think middle class is that good. You can only afford a lot of copes if you live with your parents. Also, your kids will have a shit life too. You need to be upper middle class to afford a good school and good area to live in. Middle class WAS good , not anymore. No money , no foid.
Oh yeah in Australia middle class is nothing.

For example, In the UK at uni, I've heard starting off at a salary taking home £25-26k a year which would place you in the top 3.2% of people globally and with a median household income in 2015-16 of £32415, you're doing quite well to be taking home £25k by yourself in the UK.

Middleclass is more about the earnings alongside job more than the earnings by itself. For example, if you grind in the UK, you could work as a plumber/window cleaner and take earn ~£50k, which technically would make you "middle class".

There's also upper-middle and then Upper class (which is essentially the royals).

~£50k is ok in Aussielands for someone with a degree. It's very good if you are married and both earn that creating a shared income of £100k , allowing you to buy a £1,000,000 house.