Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill İncel trait : You are too scared to message on class/work place/friends WP group

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Everytime ı message on one of those WP groups people call me aggressive or claim they cant understand anything ım saying.At best chat dies after ı say something.
Even ıf the thing ı said was completely normal people still claim ım just talking shit or laugh at me especially class Chads form a circle jerk to laugh at anything ı post and reply with fuckin stickers instead of actual arguments.Im the only person who gets told to speak respectfully when everyone else can speak like retards.
If you are an incel never join any of these whatsapp groups,ıf they force you claim your phone is broken blah blah but never join them its suifuel to see Chads get away with everything and teachers sucking their dicks.

Very relatable. It is impossible to live while being high inhib in this world.

Messenger groups are the worst imo

The only groups I will be in are ones with a specific group of friends that are not chads and don't care if I have autistic moments. I'd never join any other groups, it's painful trying to make conversation with normshits when everything you say is automatically wrong or weird.

I just wait for them to message me

When im in those groups i dont talk at all and try to get out most quickly as possible

>being invited to groups to begin with

:chad::banhammer: