Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You ate in the bathroom stalls in high school during lunch time

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I remember not having any friends to sit with during high school, and I would take my lunch, and sit in the stalls and eat while watching YouTube. :feelsrope:

That’s brutal bro. I had a group of friends tbh

I distinctly remember hiding in the bathroom stalls during lunch and eating there or just straight up jerking off to help pass the time.
I knew it was over the first time when I entered the lunch room and knew no one there, and felt too scared to sit with anyone lest they told me to fuck off.
It was a brutal 4 years. The most isolating period of my life.

Not but it happens to me in uni, but I just don't eat

I’m the only virgin of the group and the only one without a drivers license
>Having a friend group in general
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:
I remember going entire months in high school never uttering a single word to anyone.

I distinctly remember hiding in the bathroom stalls during lunch and eating there or just straight up jerking off to help pass the time.
I knew it was over the first time when I entered the lunch room and knew no one there, and felt too scared to sit with anyone lest they told me to fuck off.
It was a brutal 4 years. The most isolating period of my life.
Damn dude, literally me. Glad I found people who share my pain. :feelsautistic:
>Having a friend group in general
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:
I remember going entire months in high school never uttering a single word to anyone.

Damn dude, literally me. Glad I found people who share my pain. :feelsautistic:
Honestly you aren't a trucel unless you, at least once, were forced to sit in the bathroom stall at school or work.

Reminds me of this post from the braincels days
Screenshot 2019 09 26 r Braincels name cens

Cope

I never had a lunch just ate snacks and soda and wandered the hallway by myself

wtf

ewwww

i would never sit in the bathroom and eat?

are u fucking high
I remember not having any friends to sit with during high school, and I would take my lunch, and sit in the stalls and eat while watching YouTube. :feelsrope:
Cope

Cope

I never had a lunch just ate snacks and soda and wandered the hallway by myself
aimlessly wandering the hallway during break period also counts as trucel status imo

I used to ask the male teachers if I could sit in class alone and eat, foid teachers would always say no to me though

i would never sit in the bathroom and eat?

are u fucking high
It was the only place where we could be truly out of sight from the wrath of normies and their snickering remarks.
All of the NTs were too busy socializing and eating with their friends in the cafeteria so the bathroom stalls were a quiet safe place for trucels to dwell.
Braincels was the true era.
Truly a loss of something great

Low IQ

I went home during lunch break

It was the only place where we could be truly out of sight from the wrath of normies and their snickering remarks.
All of the NTs were too busy socializing and eating with their friends in the cafeteria so the bathroom stalls were a quiet safe place for trucels to dwell.

You’re of high IQ.

i would of sat at some random table.

you coped by moving to the bathroom
you let the chads and foids win
Do you honestly think we can ever win against the NTs? At all?

i had a friend who ate in the girls bathroom.

she didnt do it becuase she didn't have friends she did it because her friends had a different launch and she didnt know anybody

i told her ass to stop doing that shit

so i started skipped n sit and eat w/ her

i would of sat at some random table.

you coped by moving to the bathroom
you let the chads and foids win
It was that or rope tbhngl. So I decided to survive and eat in the bathroom like the peasant inkwell I am.

I had a table all to myself. It was like being a leper. I still showered every day tbh, I was just fat and ugly and bald.

i had a girl who ate in the girls bathroom.

she didnt do it becuase she didn't have friends she did it because her friends had a different launch and she didnt know anybody

i told her ass to stop doing that shit

so i started skipped n sit and eat w/ her
:chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer:

in high school I just didn't eat lunch tbh. I would just go hang out in the library myself. I dont even really get hungry around then so I never really minded tbh.

You’re of high IQ.
Thank you.
These threads always make me look back on my life and realize just how over it was even at such a young age.
I can remember as early as kindergarten showing signs of my future inceldom.
It never began for some of us.
I remember there was one thread here saying that if you didn't ascend in highschol then it's truly over for you, as all teen NTs do is fuck each other. I'm starting to believe it. I know literally no one (at least of my coworkers) that are virgins or were virgins past their teens.

they cant force you to move ? df
JFL you’re the typical “if I was there, I would have body slammed all 3 of the chads at the same time” type of inkwell huh?

Thank you.
These threads always make me look back on my life and realize just how over it was even at such a young age.
I can remember as early as kindergarten showing signs of my future inceldom.
It never began for some of us.
I remember there was one thread here saying that if you didn't ascend in highschol then it's truly over for you, as all teen NTs do is fuck each other. I'm starting to believe it. I know literally no one (at least of my coworkers) that are virgins or were virgins past their teens.
Np, and yup, ascension during HS/college or accept your truceldom tbhngl

i would never in my life

eat my food

in the boys bathroom

people shit and dont flush
piss on the floor
and god knows what else in there
Yes, they can. And they often would. Large groups of chadlites would always tell losers to fuck off from certain areas they wanted to occupy
i think you watch to many moves

because that shit does not happen
I don't know. Maybe zoomers are more forgiving and decent than the kids I dealt with in HS. I'll take your word for it.
it prob happen b4 my time

:chad::banhammer:

Yes, they can. And they often would. Large groups of chadlites would always tell losers to fuck off from certain areas they wanted to occupy.
They can also bully you through embarrassment and verbal abuse, like calling out how you have no friends. This dudes a chad fakecel.

i think you watch to many moves
because that shit does not happen
Literally bluepilled.
As subhumans it is common to forced to live and eat in literal shitty conditions.
There was no other place that was safe. Sitting alone at a table in the cafeteria was just opening yourself up to harrassment from NTs. No cucked foid teachers would ever let a clear incel stay in their classroom alone and eat lunch. Oftentimes the library wouldn't allow you to eat lunch in there either.
The bathroom stalls were the sanctuary of losers & incels.

No man. Eating in bathrooms is pretty gross, TBH, but whatever floats your boat, OP.

Literally bluepilled.
As subhumans it is common to forced to live and eat in literal shitty conditions.
There was no other place that was safe. Sitting alone at a table in the cafeteria was just opening yourself up to harrassment from NTs. No cucked foid teachers would ever let a clear incel stay in their classroom alone and eat lunch. Oftentimes the library wouldn't allow you to eat lunch in there either.
JFL, so fucking true it’s embarrassing. Fuck. :feelskek:

Literally bluepilled.
no one does that in florida

prob because our ER count is high asf

and we have outside schools

so u can either eat inside our find a bench outside

Nah, I just had my own designated table in the cafeteria that I ate at alone while everyone ignored me. If I tried to sit at another table with other students, they'd get up and move and that would become my new table. So every semester I would just pick whatever table I wanted, and it was mine.
Oftentimes the library wouldn't allow you to eat lunch in there either.
I wasn't allowed to eat food there, but the librarian allowed me to spend my lunch periods there after I had finished eating. Or I would just skip lunch and hang out there.

Nah, I just had my own designated table in the cafeteria that I ate at alone while everyone ignored me. If I tried to sit at another table with other students, they'd get up and move and that would become my new table. So every semester I would just pick whatever table I wanted, and it was mine.

Low inhibs me.

in high school I just didn't eat lunch tbh. I would just go hang out in the library myself. I dont even really get hungry around then so I never really minded tbh.
Yeah, my last couple years of high school were like that, honestly. Got tired of being singled out in the cafeteria.

no one does that in florida

prob because our ER count is high asf

and we have outside schools

so u can either eat inside our find a bench outside
That makes more sense now. At my school you weren't allowed to leave the building at all until the school day was over.

That makes more sense now. At my school you weren't allowed to leave the building at all until the school day was over.
He’s a lying fakecel dude. My story is literally FROM FLORIDA, which is where I grew up. He’s a :chad: :chad: :chad:

Honestly that's pretty fucking based.

i live in florida? have u seen our school system

my school alone was on the news like 4 times

because Haitians brought guns to school