Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait : you buy clothes and shoes only when the ones you already have are destroyed

• Thread starter Deleted member 28755
  • Start date
Deleted member 28755

Deleted member 28755

Banned
-
Because why the fuck you should be worried about buying another shirt if the one you wear still covers you?Sure it may have a hole or two and not even well hidden but you won't be arrested for nudity so untill it is basically shredded to pieces you still wear it.Right now my shoes are not even glued anymore and they could break in two in any moment.Has this moment arrived?No so fuck new shoes.

I have not bought clothes or shoes from 2010 to 2020.

Just brootal.
It's both incel trait and higher iq trait

Ye I wait until the very last minute to get new ones

One time I had these shoes that were like 3 sizes to small for a year or two and they crushed my toes and I'd have to bend my toes the entire time I b wearing them in order for the shoes to fit also the soles were flappy and hanging loose

I still wear sweat pants from when I was like 15, I am 26 now. I only really buy t-shirts and underwear and socks. I normally just get cheap t-shirts from Next or H&M, I buy the cheap Nike black trainers etc too.

JFL at failed normies who try and fashionmaxx.

Because why the fuck you should be worried about buying another shirt if the one you wear still covers you?Sure it may have a hole or two and not even well hidden but you won't be arrested for nudity so untill it is basically shredded to pieces you still wear it.Right now my shoes are not even glued anymore and they could break in two in any moment.Has this moment arrived?No so fuck new shoes.

tbh

I stopped caring how I dress because it makes no single bit of difference.

Same, I rotate 2 pair of pants until they fall apart then replace them with similar ones

Yeah my sweat pants have a couple holes in them. I want to buy pants but they're all skinny jeans, even the loose fit. So uncomfortable and gay.

My belt was gonna break in 2 spots so I duct taped it. My housemate brings it up all the time that I should buy a new one and she says I look like garbage and homeless

Yep

Also when they finally do break, you go and pick up the cheapest shit you can find from walmart or some other discount store.

Can't relate, all of my clothes are nice and good quality, except for the shit that I got at some random store 10 years ago that I only wear to bed. I do have some clothes that are 10 years old, hell, 20 years old, 30 years old, and even 40 years old, and they're all in perfect condition. However, I do wear the same three pairs of shoes, because there are no nice stores within my area that sell the kind of shoes that I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back