Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you can’t drive on highway

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Highwaypill destroys incel who can’t drive fast enough it’s brutalhighwaypill. Why would incel have to go far ngl

Do you have a drivers license? How long have you been driving? What car?

Highways are comfy imo, cities scare the shit out of me.

@ChadGerman thoughts?

Brutal driverlicensepill tfw driver mogged by chad and stacy, not having a car makes you an incel in 2020

Bro, highway is the easiest part of driving, JFL, are you retarded ? Unless your car is a piece of shit that can't go faster than 30km/h, grow balls and use the fucking pedals.

Retard IQ when I hit highways

Bro, highway is the easiest part of driving, JFL, are you retarded ? Unless your car is a piece of shit that can't go faster than 30km/h, grow balls and use the fucking pedals.
pretty much

Newareapill can destroy experienced drivers

We're so poor here that we don't even have a highway :feelsbadman:

mogs me cus driving licence

It’s a brutal poorpill

If only we had optical fiber internet connections to console ourselves.
But it's not the case either.
France is currently massively deploying optical fiber on all the territory.
Excepted for us. When I checked when we would have something better than our 1Mb/s shitty connections, my whole region is labelled as "Not planned" :feelsbadman:

Ain't got highways but do have motorways. Prefer them to packed places.

Hard to believe. I line in a 3rd world shithole and even we got highways.

In the southern French mountains it was technically way too expensive to deploy a highway network.
So they decided to only place a single highway who goes from Montpellier to Paris. The last part of this single highway was finished in 2015.
Unfortunately, southern mountains are a very large area and this highway is far from the city where I live.
Rural France is not equipped like Paris with this obscene amount of highways everywhere.

In the southern French mountains it was technically way too expensive to deploy a highway network.
So they decided to only place a single highway who goes from Montpellier to Paris. The last part of this single highway was finished in 2015.
Unfortunately, southern mountains are a very large area and this highway is far from the city where I live.
Rural France is not equipped like Paris with this obscene amount of highways everywhere.

Fuck off francecel. Living in curryland is way worse.

The only driving that is fun is on the big interstate highways like the NJ turnpike. You've got big lanes and can go fast at a constant speed the whole way. All other driving is just an enornously stressful pain in the ass and dangerous.

Truecel trait: you don't even have a driver license,let alone a car

Driving can be so annoying tbh, you’ve gotta multi task so much