Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you can't 'take a joke' aimed at you

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
Back in school normshits loved to bully me for my appearance and whenever I got mad at them they would say "gosh, rheinkwell, you can't even take a jOkE". Letting others bully you without saying a word or allowing them do so by laughing 'with them' is cucked af.

I still have incredible anger at those who mistreated me and whenever some toilet or normfag tried to humiliate me in public I just wanted to crack their skulls open (in GTA 5 online).

I don't bother trying to argue when people insult me. I just say "haha yeah". you'd think people would eventually get tired of it but apparently that just encourages them more. it's a catch 22 situation for incels

I don't bother trying to argue when people insult me. I just say "haha yeah". you'd think people would eventually get tired of it but apparently that just encourages them more. it's a catch 22 situation for incels
Yeah they continue and continue and continue because it's their highest pleasure to make themselves feel better by pushing others down

Yeh I had the exact same thing.

My """"friends""""" would always make fun of my appearence but whenever I did anything they'd say "WWOOOAHHH CALM DOWN JESUS"

I beat two of them up tho which is good

That's just normie methods of bullying. They set up a defense around it so you have literally no way to fight back. It's kicking you while you're down.

Yeh I had the exact same thing.

My """"friends""""" would always make fun of my appearence but whenever I did anything they'd say "WWOOOAHHH CALM DOWN JESUS"

I beat two of them up tho which is good
Based based based

I find it's best just to mmh at them I just could not be bothered with their shit it's so fucking childish.

Their jokes were always physical

I find it's best just to mmh at them I just could not be bothered with their shit it's so fucking childish.
The bullying continues even in adulthood. It's just differently but it's still bullying.

Usually those jokes are designed to make fun of me or tell me im a subhuman