Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: You Constantly Wonder If You're Shadow Banned or Just Unpopular

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
You have thousands of posts and the most you get is quoted with no response in your notification bell. You post paragraphs of heart-felt content and witness other incels get responses by the boat load. You find yourself asking: am I shadow banned? No. You're so unpopular you've become lower than incel. You've incelmaxxed.

Sorry bro can't see your post, you must have been shadow banned.

How many private messages do you have total? That's the ultimate test.

Be honest here.
ok, one guy sympathized with me and we talked about shrooms. other than that its asking for bans, mass announcements, and percentage warnings.

all that matters is if you've got a few buddies here. i do, and if everyone else shadowed me then so be it, they couldn't handle the heat :dab::dab:

ok, one guy sympathized with me and we talked about shrooms. other than that its asking for bans, mass announcements, and percentage warnings.
I have 2 messages total. One was also out of pity. So I guess you're good too. Apparently everyone on this site PMs each other just like normies do on Instagram, so if you're too sperg even for incels it's beyond over.

I think I PM mog alot of people here because 2 people messaged me looking for my epic JB pictures

It's normal, buddy boyo
full

You have thousands of posts and the most you get is quoted with no response in your notification bell. You post paragraphs of heart-felt content and witness other incels get responses by the boat load. You find yourself asking: am I shadow banned? No. You're so unpopular you've become lower than incel. You've incelmaxxed.
I've had a few, but I've lived a life where no one pays attention to me or notice I'm around so I'm used to it in general.

I'll never have those.

Even on .co low-inhib postmaxxers mog us into oblivion.

Can relate to it.

For some reason I can't see your comment.

I have 2 messages total. One was also out of pity. So I guess you're good too. Apparently everyone on this site PMs each other just like normies do on Instagram, so if you're too sperg even for incels it's beyond over.
ded srs? the popular users are usually the most autistic ones tbhjfl

Over for you buddy boyo :lul:

Not really tbh

Idc tbh people barely quote me but i always post retarded comments

It's easy to get responses on this forum, tbh.

Lol at actually caring about getting quoted

Whenever I'm the last post in a thread, I spend about a day agonizing over whether it was my fault that the thread died.

Lol at actually caring about getting quoted
We incels get zero valdation it is like we're not even alive. giving us a hint of it make us feel sorta alive for a second.
Whenever I'm the last post in a thread, I spend about a day agonizing over whether it was my fault that the thread died.
Thought i was the only one.

Is your jewtube channel still up? i'd much appreciate a link
I took it down due to some IT stalkers threatening to dox. I got a new one, but too depressed to keep makin vids.

ngl the validation from when someone appreciating your content is pretty addicting. It's basically the only dopamine I get in my life.

I took it down due to some IT stalkers threatening to dox. I got a new one, but too depressed to keep makin vids.
Damn, i wondered where it went.

Last edited:
No I don't wonder that tbh

Incel trait only get responses when you mention you never get responses

Damn, i wondered where it went.
I may re-upload my old vids and continue but it seems jewtube is mass censoring lately. might go to bitchute but at the end of the day it's a pitiful cope to entertain myself and whittle away at the infinite hours of spare time I have due to inceldom. if you really appreciated it, you have no idea how that much that means to me. thanks for being honest about how some of us crave validation. most are too proud to admit it, but I think it's true.

also, if you suffer from chronic pain, you have my sympathy. I've got it as well and although it's humbled me in some ways, it's still a bitch to deal with. you're a survivor. if only we could form some incel outer haven like metal gear.

if you really appreciated it, you have no idea how that much that means to me.
I do, we are very like minds. I hope to see more of your videos someday. PM me if you start something new.
also, if you suffer from chronic pain, you have my sympathy. I've got it as well and although it's humbled me in some ways, it's still a bitch to deal with. you're a survivor. if only we could form some incel outer haven like metal gear.
Thanks man it's rough dealing with it, it has humbled me to the core tbh, sorry to hear you deal with it too, as if inceldom wasn't enough...
Right! What i would give for something like that. I'm not a very big fan of government not gonna lie, like at all.....

unpopular IRL and on the internet JFL

How's this thread still goin'?