Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait : You despise shopping

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
A094a4cb1752733cfa05e36e8b968c9d

Yup, I dislike shopping for clothes. My thought process is like I'm subhuman so putting on nice clothes is the same as putting lipstick on a pig.

I love shopping with my wife, she gets the best lingerie for me to be pegged in :feelskek:

I love shopping with my wife, she gets the best lingerie for me to be pegged in :feelskek:
Malls are a spiritual home for degenerates

Malls are a spiritual home for degenerates
They are monuments of the boomer live, a self respecting zoomer or millenial cant let himself be seen inside on of those things.

After I got my first few paychecks I went shopping with some normies and spent a stupid amount of money on expansive clothes because I actually believed that I could buy the "chad rank" like in some pay2win mobile game. Obviously it went nowhere and now I hate myself everyday when I see my expensive clothes and think about the copes I could have bought with this money.

I love grocery shopping tbh because I like cooking. I never shop for clothes though that shit i stopped doing at like 18 when I knew my size.

i buy the $5 tshirts at walmart. and the $15 jeans.

i like shopping for food and things for cooking and grilling though.

99% of my pants are too small for me(height wise) The only pants that fit me are the ones my job gave out as part of our Uniform.
I have three shirts that fit me that aren't from my Uniform.

just the thought of going into a busy mall gives me anxiety. I haven't been to one in ages. I'd rather buy ill fitting clothes online and look like an idiot. Not like it matters.

I like buying Lego sets and video games at the store but I have to check out incase the cashier is a foid, her silent judging as I buy Lego sets would ruin the whole trip

Yeah I often try to be as efficient as possible with shopping so I can get out of there quickly

I do all of my shopping online

I like buying tools and materials. Shopping as a time waster as practiced by foids is stupid.

Yeah, fuck going into a store and everyone treating you like a leper.

Its not like I can just walk into a department store

shopping irl is literal hell for me, i feel like i get stared by everyone and i feel like i just look like a misplaced retard in a shopping centre.

You ever been inside an h&m? Shit is fucked.

it's normie central.
never enjoyed them

i hate having to go into town, its major suifuel seeing all the couples and public displays of affection.

I feel awkward as fuck when shopping in public
Doesn't help that I look like shit in most clothes so

Fuck shops. I buy literally everything online and have it delivered.

I went shopping with some normies and spent a stupid amount of money on expansive clothes because I actually believed that I could buy the "chad rank" like in some pay2win mobile game. Obviously it went nowhere and now I hate myself everyday when I see my expensive clothes and think about the copes I could have bought with this money.

From ugly and sloppy to ugly and overcompensating, I did the same thing. I also got like 20 pairs of shoes/boots and a bunch of watches.