Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait] You didn't have 1, few or even a dozen bullies, but tens, everywhere you went...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Typical incel isn't bullied for being weaker by typical 3-4 school bullies, he is bullied for being inferior in genetics. He gets bullied by his classmates, kids from other classes, kids from other schools on school trips, people in general. It's basically impossible for an incel to count how many bullies he had throughout his life. AND the bullying albeit in other forms expands to his adult life.

Typical incel isn't bullied for being weaker by typical 3-4 school bullies, he is bullied for being inferior in genetics. He gets bullied by his classmates, kids from other classes, kids from other schools on school trips, people in general. It's basically impossible for an incel to count how many bullies he had throughout his life. AND the bullying albeit in other forms expands to his adult life.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: 100% me

Can't relate tbh

Lol. There was this skinny kid with hearing aids who was slightly older than me and he tried to bully me once by making some rather nasty remarks about my looks. I defended myself that day. The kid got badly hurt and teachers gave me hell. Foids hated me for it and accused me of 'beating disabled kids'

Nor can I relate, I think it is more common for the truecel to be ignored.

Oh makes sense. But you still did get weird looks anywhere you went?
Obviously, i was the class weirdo. The kid who would always sit alone and in the back of class, never talked and that nobody payed any attention to.

AND the bullying albeit in other forms expands to his adult life.
Yes.. like when you are excluded or blacklisted away from other peoples events. Nobody cares about you enough to actually visit you. Your problems are always brushed away or seen as inferior problems to any other problem.

Does ignoring count as bullying?

Nor can I relate, I think it is more common for the truecel to be ignored.
If you have a funny face people like to laugh at and torment you.
Does ignoring count as bullying?
I wish I was ignored. Getting bullied and having it ok'd by teachers is the worst feeling in the world.

I wish I was ignored. Getting bullied and having it ok'd by teachers is the worst feeling in the world.
THIS! Teachers and psychologists always pushed for the retarded "just ignore it, they will get bored with it" shit and it's the worst thing to do nothing about it because it will only make it worse. Fuck boomers. I am sure they wanted to enable the bullies.

This thread is a nice truecel filter.

THIS! Teachers and psychologists always pushed for the retarded "just ignore it, they will get bored with it" shit and it's the worst thing to do nothing about it because it will only make it worse. Fuck boomers. I am sure they wanted to enable the bullies.
Cucks all of them. Pugilism should be brought back into popularity. To build character and respect of ones self and fellow Man. This will stop weak Men from inflating the price of Toilets by teaching the Cucks some self respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back