Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] You don' like crowded places, not even threads

• Thread starter DepressionTookMyIQ
  • Start date
DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★
I wish i died while in coma having lucid dream

That's a weird kind of high inhibness.
I'm low inhib online. ( Sometimes )

I do hate crowded places. I end up sweating nervously and feel like someone is staring into my soul.

I like the quiet.

I only post in small threads because I don't like having to scroll to the bottom to postmaxx

Im not a fan of crowded places either. Too much going on and tbh its unnatural for hoomans. When the fuck would a small tribe be around 100 people at once. Unlikely imo.

I don't like crowded places because I get mogged

not even threads? lol

I don't enjoy being in crowded places at all.
There are too much auditory and visual stimuli for me to be comfortable in a crowded place.

"I wish i died while in coma having lucid dream"

I'm not suicidal but I wouldn't mind it if I were to die suddenly in my sleep ngl.

My favourite scientist ever, I should stop defiling him by having him as my avi while posting memes about rape.
ngl but I thought that it suited perfectly tbh. Maybe I'm just dark-minded here.

With this kung flu crap everyone is inside and I want to go visit places I have never been to before because no crowds but everything is closed. :feelsbadman:

Crowded places are the worst, hate that there are 1000s of guests lurking here every day

Look up agoraphobia.
Fear of open spaces, but especially crowds. Feeling like you're exposed on all sides, something big will come and hit you or grab and snatch you up whole.
Super comorbid with anxiety and autism, probably also bipolar and schizo but don't ask me.

Look up agoraphobia.
Fear of open spaces, but especially crowds. Feeling like you're exposed on all sides, something big will come and hit you or grab and snatch you up whole.
Super comorbid with anxiety and autism, probably also bipolar and schizo but don't ask me.
I already knew it. I'm autistic so yeah pretty much it, can't fucking stand parties the most, makes me wanna shoot up a club (in gta IV Tbogt)

Not really, i'm low inhib on internet tbh as long as i don't have to talk

dying sleeping well will be good ngl