Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you don’t buy toilet paper

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Since I’ve started hardcore LDARing I’ve literally just been using a crusty rag

Since I’ve started hardcore LDARing I’ve literally just been using a crusty rag
i actually buy toilet paper and i ask the FEMALE cashier for my receipt

CYA VIRGINSSS :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Nasty animal

Volcel if you live like a subhuman tbh

I wish i had a bidé. My parents used to own one in the 90s. You'll save alot of papper.

That's just gross, Like bruh just get toilet paper.

Many places are running out because of the virus so at least you have an excuse tbh

You animal. Sick Fuck.

I use the the hides of rats I lure with the bodies of other rats and small neighbourhood animals I shoot in my back yard and then burn the waste.

IT level larp

Are u a currycel? It's perfectly normal for curries to not wipe out, the just use bare hand to remove most of shit that can be hanging around:feelskek:

OK, now you're just giving those "just take a shower, bro" people ammunition. I use dry and wet toilet paper and my personal hygiene and cleanliness is elite.

OK, now you're just giving those "just take a shower, bro" people ammunition. I use dry and wet toilet paper and my personal hygiene and cleanliness is elite.
That’s not true, i had normal habits before I hit this LDAR phase and knew it was over. No hygiene for your face.

That’s not true, i had normal habits before I hit this LDAR phase and knew it was over. No hygiene for your face.

Oh, I know it. Mostly just joking about the "shower, bro" folks.