Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you don't work out to have a Chad body, you work out to have a normal body

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
Honestly. My body is so skinny and fucked up I even envy those with a normal body. I have never seen someone with legs and arms as long and skinny as mine, I'm basically a white Kevin Durant manlet.

Working out for me is to achieve my only last goal in life: having a somewhat normal body so I won't get laughed at in public.

tfw skinnyfat

No actually some incels workout so at least theyd have something good to look at when they go near mirrors, instead of doing the foxcatcher mirror scene. I workout to satisfy my ego tbh.

Go on hgh and trt cycles since you're gifted with shit genetics this will only give you a normal body

tfw obese manlet

Honestly. My body is so skinny and fucked up I even envy those with a normal body. I have never seen someone with legs and arms as long and skinny as mine, I'm basically a white Kevin Durant manlet.

Working out for me is to achieve my only last goal in life: having a somewhat normal body so I won't get laughed at in public.
We have to bust our asses for what others get as the starting point. Very true. Good point.

I swear there's people who hit the gym like five times in a year and they still look built
it's absurd. I have hit the gym 3 times weekly for year plus and I see noob Chad teens dead lift more than me on the first day. all cause I was born as 5'5 shitskin midget.

it's absurd. I have hit the gym 3 times weekly for year plus and I see noob Chad teens dead lift more than me on the first day. all cause I was born as 5'5 shitskin midget.
YES YES YES I can relate 100%. My cousins are high tier normies and one of them benched 80kg in his first week. I have been working out for five years now and I barely bench 80

YES YES YES I can relate 100%. My cousins are high tier normies and one of them benched 80kg in his first week. I have been working out for five years now and I barely bench 80
another thing I have noticed is speed never seems to increase much despite lots of cardio. Ednurance and strength can be trained but speed is capped by your genes very very fast

another thing I have noticed is speed never seems to increase much despite lots of cardio. Ednurance and strength can be trained but speed is capped by your genes very very fast
True. I'm physically inferior, that's a fact. I used to regularly embarrass myself in sports back in school.

True. I'm physically inferior, that's a fact. I used to regularly embarrass myself in sports back in school.
always picked last no matter the sport. I also remember seeing fatcels having more endurance than me during PE tests. this was before gymcelling but still absurd that 90+ kilo kids run faster than me and longer.

Nah I workout 5 days a week.

Like to stay healthy.

Julie Larsen Maher 8632 Western Lowland Gorilla Ernie CON BZ 09 08 17 hr 975x650

Well trust me as a human being its a pain in the ass when you're naturally weak and fragile
I understand brocel. The only benefit to being a genetically modified Gorilla is being naturally strong

No actually some incels workout so at least theyd have something good to look at when they go near mirrors, instead of doing the foxcatcher mirror scene. I workout to satisfy my ego tbh.

yeah, i whas the skinniest person in the class but working out also helps to be more confident when going to the grocery store, at least i don't have to feel 100% like shit