Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you fedpost and larp about going ER, but the truth is that you hate evil

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
You feel disdain for criminals, for cruelty, abuse and people who abuse system, you don't like liars and hypocrites. I sperg out sometimes about how I wouldn't help stranger in need and how you should be indifferent to everything etc. but the truth is that I can't completely bring myself to be like that despite how people treated me, even though I became jaded over time because of this.

Speak for yourself bud

20200221 105816

Criminals are based. Speak for yourself. I hate society and everyone not on this forum or not incel.

You feel disdain for criminals, for cruelty, abuse and people who abuse system, you don't like liars and hypocrites. I sperg out sometimes about how I wouldn't help stranger in need and how you should be indifferent to everything etc. but the truth is that I can't completely bring myself to be like that despite how people treated me, even though I became jaded over time because of this.
Yes. 100% feel this everyday.

I've started respecting criminals recently. They don't pay taxes so women can't get free abortions
full

>larp about going ER
nice damage control

Yours is a boderline case as is with most people who are passive like incels. We imagine and premeditate about causing harm, but lack the fundamental barbaric nature to carry it out. If you don't have some of the elements of the psyche of a high T violent criminal, its not gonna work out.
And yet, we are the ones seen as dangerous and violent
:cryfeels:

Also, I see that you are coronamaxing :feelsLSD:
>larp about going ER
nice damage control
Almost all people who are writing about going ER don't plan on ever doing it. Also, do you think that they dream about going ER because they are evil, or do they want to do so because they see people and their actions towards them as evil?

I hate society so much now that I enjoy reading about mass shootings, it's good to see the underdogs getting some payback for a change.

I hate society so much now that I enjoy reading about mass shootings, it's good to see the underdogs getting some payback for a change.
Sometimes i feel the urge to take revenge so bad. When i calm down i feel hatred for criminals also because they are loved by foids

And yet, we are the ones seen as dangerous and violent
:cryfeels:

Also, I see that you are coronamaxing :feelsLSD:

Almost all people who are writing about going ER don't plan on ever doing it. Also, do you think that they dream about going ER because they are evil, or do they want to do so because they see people and their actions towards them as evil?

I dream about going ER every day, every day.

It what keeps me going. Tbh society is shit it's been 2000 years and this is the best we can do? jfl. I seen one time on a normie site this question that was supposed to intimidate the normies it went like "if everybody was like you would the world be a better place?" yes it would be a better place you fucker I am kind and go out of my way not to cause problems and burdens to anybody else but everyone always tries to take from me regardless and fuck me over in everything.

Fuck this scam world hope aliens nuke this shithole.

I dream about going ER every day, every day.

It what keeps me going. Tbh society is shit it's been 2000 years and this is the best we can do? jfl. I seen one time on a normie site this question that was supposed to intimidate the normies it went like "if everybody was like you would the world be a better place?" yes it would be a better place you fucker I am kind and go out of my way not to cause problems and burdens to anybody else but everyone always tries to take from me regardless and fuck me over in everything.

Fuck this scam world hope aliens nuke this shithole.
Reason why I stopped being interested in postapocalypse genre is because it is full of moral dilemmas that I don’t understand. "how would you act if society fell apart?" same as now, I wouldn't hurt anyone unless they wanted to hurt me or gave me a reason for revenge. Seeing people commit crimes in those games/books/movies feels like watching insect that keeps bumping into window- I don't understand why. "But you wouldn't know how you would act if x or y" yes I do, because I am honest with myself, only people who lie to themselves don't know how they would act.

I wouldnt write E and R next to eachother as I recently got banned for noting and writing a similarity between me and Elliot.

I do have distain for lies and immorality. I know most people unknowingly and opportunisticaly would go by the principle that might is right but I would realistically help anyone with anything. I think people should get what they deserve wether it be judgement or sympathy.

Actual Rodgerer trait: not attracting feds and bans as you plan to play minecraft irl.

true for me tbh ngl I'm muslimcel but sometimes I feel so angry that I wish to go er planning how to do it etc

I hate evil, those who abuse the system. Here's the thing: I DON'T see revolting against a system that wants us miserable, beaten, cucked, poor, and dead and thinks it's funny is evil. IT'S NOT EVIL. Yes, I HATE petty theft, murder, etc. but I see a revolution as necessity, and myself as an arbitor of JUSTICE. I will help bring JUSTICE to a BROKEN WORLD through my Beta Revolution (Betrev). Thus, I don't see it as evil, but rather righteous, and therefore am logically consistent in hating abuse and unnecessary aggression, while also wanting to bring eternal justice to a damned world that does those things to me.

Tbh yeah. I don't want to hurt anyone.
And if I do, even if on purpose, I feel a lot of remorse afterwards. The only thing holding me back from being a huge doormat is high inhib and... a lot of negative life experience.

Over for empathycels. The most cucked of them all.

I experience the same conflict. I want to exist in harmony, but I hate people too much.

Criminals in most are just antisocial greedy primitives, not based and cultured men of idea. Unrully low class scum. While school shooters, rapists, pedos, and maniacks mey be man of idea, and so deserve respect

Criminals in most are just antisocial greedy primitives, not based and cultured men of idea. Unrully low class scum. While school shooters, rapists, pedos, and maniacks mey be man of idea, and so deserve respect
Are you a man of culture?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back