Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Incel Trait] You hate and feel envious of happy people

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Every time I see a bunch of people my age out having their best lives while I rot due to my genes, I can't help but feel jealousy, anger and sadness. Everyone in your school are probably out in college/uni, studying for a fulfilling career with their friends and potential family while you dropped out of school due to the bullying. You will never feel the love and affection normies get whatsoever, you are a nothing to everybody. All the people you want to be friends with don't like the sight of you, your oneitis is probably in her 5th relationship meanwhile the only people you feel a connection to are your parents, or just a parent, or unfortunately for some of us, not even them.

I will never apologize to normies for being angry at their joy :feelsree:

I wanna rip my hair out whenever I see a happy couple

Death to normies

I wanna rip my hair out whenever I see a happy couple
I don't care about happy old couples, or ones where the guy is ugly and the foid looks ok.

Only for a few certain people who i hate honestly, otherwise im genuenly happy for them.

Only for a few certain people who i hate honestly, otherwise im genuenly happy for them.
Wish I was like this, I instantly despise anybody I see who is in a relationship
Bitterness can eat you entirely within such a short time it's crazy

Same. But if it's just some random person, I don't care at worse and let out a brief smile at best.
true, but if it's a gigachad i might go ER