Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you hate dog lovers

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Look at this hysterical faggot

Oh noooooo a dog was skinned :lul: quick someone call the police

Unnecessary animal abuse is pretty fucked up, but you know what annoys me about this type of outrage? It's how morally inconsistent it is. Have they ever seen the inside of an industrial slaughterhouse?

Every now and then some people, mostly cumskin, get pissed off at ricecels because a very small subset of ricecels have a habit of eating dogs. In their minds, it gives them a license to be racist. I've never actually eaten dog personally, but I really don't see how consuming a dog is any less abhorrent than consuming a pig or a cow. It's not like pigs are unintelligent, but normies don't have the same aversion to eating bacon as they do dog kebabs. Most dog-loving normies just stand on their high horses and refuse to acknowledge that their affinity for dogs is a cultural product of their social constructs.

I mean, even vegans are better than these fuckers. I mean, sure, vegans are annoying, but they're consistent. They apply their principles fairly and refuse to eat any animals at all. On the other hand, I know normies who cry bloody murder when someone uses a plastic straw but have no issue with consuming foie gras when I go dining with them.

Here's the blackpill: animals with more anthropomorphic traits get more empathy -- namely, eye size and shape is a pretty good indicator. It's really just lookism applied to animals. Dogs or cats aren't necessarily more deserving of moral worth than other mammals, but normies can't seem to logically process that for some reason.

Remember Avatar? Yes, that James Cameron movie that involved 10-foot-tall blue monkey aliens. Isn't it convenient that those aliens somewhat resembled us and had the full range of facial expressions and emotional responses that we have? That they were all physically fit and had large eyes? Allowing the audience to root for them over the humans? I have a hard time believing that the blue monkeys would've garnered as much sympathy if they looked like Jabba the Hutt instead.

Last edited:
Western obsession with dogs is quite weird.

It's not that I hate dogs perse but it feels like some people are practically worshipping them. Nobody complains when you kill a mouse or something.

Unironically, but this is why you're incel.

It's not that I hate dogs perse but it feels like some people are practically worshipping them. Nobody complains when you kill a mouse or something.
Exactly.
NGL, Canine hatred kinda makes sense on an incel forum :feelshaha:

Edit: I do like dogs though, I have one and they're good company. Skinning a dog alive is incredibly fucked up
:feelskek:

I mean, yes, skinning a dog alive is pretty fucked up, but I still can't stand normie dog lovers, especially when they're the same Redditors who occasionally talk about what kind of torture methods they'd employ against us.

Here's what that dog was probably doing to piss off whoever inflicted him that treatment :

Last edited:
I hate dog worshippers. I don't mind dogs, but I'm not really a dog guy -- they can fun, but generally they're too loud and too smelly, and I frankly find it kind of silly to dedicate all this money and training to something that only lives 10-15 years. If someone has a dog, that's cool. What I cannot fucking stand is when people start spoiling them and calling them fur babies. Triple hatred for the dog owners that defend they're animals when they act aggressively; one time when I was a kid, a rottweiler lunged at me, and the stupid owner made it seem like it was my fault because I was not showing my hands and, since I was smiling, I was displaying my teeth --- how the fuck is a 12 year old supposed to know that???

Also, most dogs are ugly to me; I only like the wolf-looking breeds

I like dogs, but I don't give a fuck if someone is killing dogs, as long as they don't kill mine

i dont eat animals at all

these are the same people that cry about global warming and about pain that animals have to suffer to satisfy our physiological need to eat.

they are having children which are going to consume various products and add to their global warming which they are so worried about (virtue signaling), they do realize that their children are going to consume meat? if these retarded people are so worried about inflicting pain on animals they should stop having kids. with every child, these sex havers bring even more pain to those animals that they "love" (virtue signaling).

how can they not comprehend the fact that their children are going to eat meat and don't start with this: "my kids are going to be vegans" no they are not, they are going to go to school with meat eaters, their friends are going to be meat eaters, their bf/gf is going to be a meat eater.

FUCK every dog and all dog loving faggots in this world

"Should I call the police or something"

:feelskek::feelskek:

I don't like dogs but I don't hate them either

normies consider dogs "man's best friend" yet they probably fucked their wives/gfs at some point jfl.

Bitches in my city want to spend a bunch of tax dollars to make a dog park just so their dogs can shit there freely and they won’t have to pick it up. I hate how these people try to replace children with dogs as well.

Bitches in my city want to spend a bunch of tax dollars to make a dog park just so their dogs can shit there freely and they won’t have to pick it up. I hate how these people try to replace children with dogs as well.
Look, I don't mind having green spaces in a city, it raises property values -- but they have to pick up their dog's shit, wtf is wrong with them?

NOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN DOGERINOS!!!

as they eat a surf and turf with two burgers on the side

dl3totmuhhs51.png

dogs used to scare me tbh, now i dont care about them

lol dogs are just animals, why are they so angry lmao its no different than the pork they eat

I'd happily eat dog, those fuckers eat like pigs; fuck 'em. Dude low-key wants a dog to fuck his woman if he has one.

Norms with their selective bias, accept all cultures & don't be racist they say as the hatred spews forth at those consuming some off limits in their mind meat.
normies consider dogs "man's best friend" yet they probably fucked their wives/gfs at some point jfl.
Man's best betrayer.
Why do they skin dogs alive? Does it result in some kind of better taste? ricecels from S China are quite sadistic, and im not even defending dogs, i hate these animals #catteam but suffering should be justified
No idea, surely the meat would taste bad due to adrenaline released into bloodstream due to terror/pain?
these are the same people that cry about global warming and about pain that animals have to suffer to satisfy our physiological need to eat.

they are having children which are going to consume various products and add to their global warming which they are so worried about (virtue signaling), they do realize that their children are going to consume meat? if these retarded people are so worried about inflicting pain on animals they should stop having kids. with every child, these sex havers bring even more pain to those animals that they "love" (virtue signaling).

how can they not comprehend the fact that their children are going to eat meat and don't start with this: "my kids are going to be vegans" no they are not, they are going to go to school with meat eaters, their friends are going to be meat eaters, their bf/gf is going to be a meat eater.
Maybe they force veganism & end up with a malnourished, rotten tooth, crack head looking, ghoul tranny kid.

Last edited:
i hate dogs like i hate chad in that they both have higher smv than me

I hate hearing that voice that foids do with their dogs on the street or even with other people's dogs...like it's a baby or a toddler or something ( that voice is annoying with their kids but whole other level of annoying with dogs ).

Fuck dog lovers. They're all a bunch of chads and normies that use their dogs to pick up foids. Dog lovers tend to be social fucking butterflies getting the best jobs with their confidence at job interviews, and all the foids with their confidence and fucking furry ice breakers. It's all pussy capitalism. Women use push up bras and 5 pounds of make up. Men get fancy cars and dogs. The fucking rat race for pussy.

Very high IQ take from PPEcel as usual

It's in the genes of most of the people to love dogs, especially in white people. They accompanied us since thousands of years and I'm one of them tbh.

But what annoys me the most about it are obviously the foids obsession about them.

I hate pet owners and their pets. So annoying. Waste of money, the dog or cat smells and shits everywhere.

i hate people that let their dog lick their face like shits fuckin disgusting

i hate people that let their dog lick their face like shits fuckin disgusting
I’d like to kick their dogs as hard as possible in the stomach, sending them flying like a football.

Most dog owners are evil and mask their identity with those innocent creatures

yes to all the points made.

most humans are trapped within anthropocentric thinking. even most vegans have a pseudo-ecocentric way of thinking which is just an extension of anthropocentrism around those other life forms that are useful for humans.

I mean I don't hate dog lovers per se but i do hate how a lot of normies worship dogs just for being charismatic and good to look at then have no sympathy for animals that are just as intelligent. It just seems so shallow and foid-minded. "Nooo!! don't hurt the cute doggie....oh whats that a mouse, kill it, it looks creepy!!
FUCK every dog and all dog loving faggots in this world

"Should I call the police or something"

:feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 406850
jfl, based

More importantly, dogs contribute heavily to global warming, they consume so much meat, not feeding dogs would do more for the planet than replacing every gas guzzler with an EV. If they really want to virtue signal they should ban all pets.

BUT DOGFUCKIN WHITE BITCHES ARE JUST HYPOCRITES AT THE END OF THE DAY
They want a dog park so they could hookup with mountain Chads that own a jeep AND a dog

Ngl, I would shoot the fuck out of anyone that hurt my dog. If you want to be a dog hater, don't give a shit. Be whatever you want.
I love my dog and he got me through some dark times. One of the only few things that gave me some unconditional love in life. Go back to fucking your dirty goat cunts, savages.:feelsugh:

I only eat eggs and sometimes ground turkey and rarely chicken

I only eat eggs and sometimes ground turkey and rarely chicken
Is it snobby of me to only eat free-range eggs.

They straight up taste so much better than eggs raised from chickens in battery cages. The latter are illegal in the EU anyway.

Is it snobby of me to only eat free-range eggs.

They straight up taste so much better than eggs raised from chickens in battery cages. The latter are illegal in the EU anyway.
I only buy the brown organic ones too. JFL at American "food".

I don't give a fuck about dogs but I hate dog lovers

Fuck dog lovers. They're all a bunch of chads and normies that use their dogs to pick up foids. Dog lovers tend to be social fucking butterflies getting the best jobs with their confidence at job interviews, and all the foids with their confidence and fucking furry ice breakers. It's all pussy capitalism. Women use push up bras and 5 pounds of make up. Men get fancy cars and dogs. The fucking rat race for pussy.
You sir are absolutely right

View: https://youtu.be/-2oN4sqoQEA

I used to like dogs… not anymore :feelsgah:

I don´t mind dogs too much but the worship they receive in the West is puke-inducing.

Therefore I publicly hate them

cats are superior, lower cost, cuter, smarter, you can't fuck them too. that's why foids don't like them.