Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you hate dog lovers

I agree fuck dogs and dog lovers

Animals abusers need to be put through the same thing they put the animal through but fuck IncelTear
FUCK every dog and all dog loving faggots in this world

"Should I call the police or something"

:feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 406850
Glad you deleted your account and you should just off yourself while you’re at it.

Last edited:
you are not blackpilled enough if you think skinning an animal alive is fucked up.
I wont give a fuck about skinning alive my oneitis what tf is a dog.

FUCK every dog and all dog loving faggots in this world

"Should I call the police or something"

:feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 406850
@Fat Link ,please delete this. No NSFW warning anyway and this shit is fucked up.

The dude is getting off on an innocent animal getting slow and painfully killed and he just had to post a video of it.

A video of unfortunate dogs skinned alive for anyone who is curious and wants to watch or for anyone who doesn’t want to watch but is also curious. :/
Exactly.

:feelskek:

I mean, yes, skinning a dog alive is pretty fucked up, but I still can't stand normie dog lovers, especially when they're the same Redditors who occasionally talk about what kind of torture methods they'd employ against us.
I’m against skinning animals and I’m also against skinning incels. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I hate the one that own aggressive and dangerous breeds mostly pitbulls and they leave the gate open and walk the dog without a leash.

@Fat Link ,please delete this. No NSFW warning anyway and this shit is fucked up.

The dude is getting off on an innocent animal getting slow and painfully killed and he just had to post a video of it.

A video of unfortunate dogs skinned alive for anyone who is curious and wants to watch or for anyone who doesn’t want to watch but is also curious. :/

I’m against skinning animals and I’m also against skinning incels. :feelsokman:
Guess Link missed the notification. :/

high IQ thread. i like cats, because individuality is a curse on us :blackpill:

how morally inconsistent it is. Have they ever seen the inside of an industrial slaughterhouse?
it's not inconsistent because people choose to empathize w/ different animals

it's more like cognitiviely inconsistent because we ignore the high IQ of pigs which AFAIK competes w/ dogs yet yeah we slaughter pigs

chickens are probably dumber than them though

not sure about cows, maybe hindus are on to something

My mom got me to hate dogs.

She's had two and both times didn't train them or anything, they both ended up fucking retarded until they die. One of them is dead now thankfully... 2006-2020. The other one still tortures me with her horrible whining. Just never shuts the fuck up.

3 cats are no trouble at all compared to 1 dog.

Dog-loving roasties should show us some of that affection they have for dog.
They care more about canines than suffering humans like us :feelsree:

i love cats

dog hates cat

i hate dogs

I watched a vid of someone eating a dogs head and felt basically nothing other than curiousity slight disgust