Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You hate the fucking cops

ive hated them for a long time they are always selfrighteous bastards who think they are always right, never help when you need it and think their stupid rules they enforce made from old politicians are gods rule or something. they are scum spending their only lives annoying others in the name of a shity government made up of flawed characters

Black and spic thugs hate police. Antifa/communist subhumans hate police. Libtards hate police.
It's a pattern.
The police in my country beats the shit out of refugee scum. I like my country's police.
Your countries police enforce laws that make you an incel.
It’s over for copcels :feelsbaton:

I would like to be one though, being a cop grents you superiority to any civilian and grants you the ability to take revenge on anyone that bullies you without much consequences.You can get away even with rape is some countries...and you get to beat cucks during their stupid protests...if it wasn't for hazing by chad Seniors I would at least try to become a copcel

and you get to beat cucks during their stupid protests
Usually faggot cops are on antifa's side and only beat up based "women beaters" and "sexual assaulters".

I fucking hate them, its so easy for them to ruin your life over some BS they can easily ignore. Today I drove past like 8 cops on the way home after smoking a joint with a friend and I was paranoid as fuck because they all it takes is pressing the sirens and my life as I enjoy it is over, again.

Never had an issue with them tbh

Yes I do hate the fucking cops:feelsbaton::banhammer::feelsLSD:
I fucking hate cops too
im always targeted by the popos, if i see a cop care after midnight im always stopped for a "regular" checkup

Believe it or not, over here in Ireland back in the day, it was the most likely place for a cop to be killed, the provos were killing and wounding them on a daily basis

Whether the cops are overall good or bad seems to be downstream from whether a society is good or bad, so to speak.

Here in the UK it seems that things are becoming more authoritarian and therefore the cops are getting worse.

Whether the cops are overall good or bad seems to be downstream from whether a society is good or bad, so to speak.

Here in the UK it seems that things are becoming more authoritarian and therefore the cops are getting worse.
Cops don't care for the public in general, there in it for themselves