Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You hate the fucking cops

Fuck the police, if I was a big tiddy foid I could have gotten out of every traffic ticket I ever received

Do you have huge student debt? Over for male american students ngl
I'm from Sweden, we're literally paid to go to university here. I get 280 euro (I guess around 300 dollar) month just to finish my courses. Life ain't fair

I dont hate them. Theyve saved me countless times growing up in a violent household. Of course asshole ones have come across my path but usually they have been neutral to me.
If they enforce cucked laws then they're bad.
Fuck the police, if I was a big tiddy foid I could have gotten out of every traffic ticket I ever received

Man, everybody hates cops. That's not exclusive to incels. If you're not a crusty white boomer and you don't hate cops, there's something highly defective about you.

Sounds like either Tyrone thug or commie beta reddit cuck trait.

My dad HATES the cops. He says they're just in it for power.

He's absolutely right about that.

As a brown ethnicel who has been falsely accused of robbery before, I agree.

My only two experiences with cops were negative so i do not like them at all. Once they accused me of theft, when i was like12 jfl. They forced me to pay for something i didn't stole. The other time i was coming back home drunk and they stopped me on the street and insulted me and threatened to lock me up. Cunts.

Commie cucks love cops. They need them to enforce their cucked laws.

The cops only serve the rich and pretty people. They know in these cucked times it's a lot easier to get away with bullying and harassing a low status sub6 with no friends. The main reason why paying taxes is so cucked is because it pays cop's salaries, the ones who keep the hypergamy shit hole going. Fuck the retards who say "they're just doing their jobs", because you can be a cartel whose just "doing his job".

Who cares, does that make everything hitler hates automatically good?
Black and spic thugs hate police. Antifa/communist subhumans hate police. Libtards hate police.
It's a pattern.
The police in my country beats the shit out of refugee scum. I like my country's police.

Black and spic thugs hate police. Antifa/communist subhumans hate police. Libtards hate police.
It's a pattern.
It's a pattern low iq retards worship cops too. Most antifa like it when cops arrest men for false rape accusations. Antifa just don't like it when they mess with them. Unbiased people hate cops no matter whose rights they violate.
The police in my country beats the shit out of refugee scum. I like my country's police.
Don't let holes vote and you won't have that problem.

Don't let holes vote and you won't have that problem.
That's never going to happen and we all know it. What can happen is my country can stay somewhat uncucked and keep beating refugee scum. My country's police is based.

That's never going to happen and we all know it. What can happen is my country can stay somewhat uncucked and keep beating refugee scum. My country's police is based.
They beat incels too, and arrest them over false accusations, which makes them fags and whiteknight cucks.

Don't hate them but I don't love them either

It's a pattern low iq retards worship cops too. Most antifa like it when cops arrest men for false rape accusations. Antifa just don't like it when they mess with them. Unbiased people hate cops no matter whose rights they violate.

Based reply.

It's a pattern.

Thugs hate everyone who isn't another thug, that isn't a pattern.

Police love to beat people up, they don't give a shit who they're beating up, as long as they have someone to beat up. It just so happens that, fortunately for you, they have refugees to beat up. When they're bored of beating refugees they won't hesitate to beat you.

Have you ever simply stopped and considered that there's something wrong with people who love to beat other people up?

Last edited:
I see you enjoy your slavery? or not even aware..... Not trying to be rude.
It's like peasants defending the kings knights. Think for a minute how many things you're forced to do (or else)
Here's a few: income tax (pay or get locked up) property tax (pay or have your house taken)
You have ZERO power, everything you do you MUST ask your masters for permission (permits)
Just think how many things require a permit, NATURAL SURVIVAL IS OFF LIMITS.....
You must have a fishing permit, a hunting permit, a building permit, a trapping permit, basically everything you need for independent survival is off limits. The list goes on and on, you can't start your own business without a permit, many things that you would sell also need a permit.....
Did i mention their permits are really expensive usually?
BEG! and work...... You have NO power process at all anymore, you're powerless.....
Here's a list of a few taxes YOU MUST PAY. It's a American list but it applies pretty much everywhere.

#1 Air Transportation Taxes (just look at how much you were charged the last time you flew)

#2 Biodiesel Fuel Taxes

#3 Building Permit Taxes

#4 Business Registration Fees

#5 Capital Gains Taxes

#6 Cigarette Taxes

#7 Court Fines (indirect taxes)

#8 Disposal Fees

#9 Dog License Taxes

#10 Drivers License Fees (another form of taxation)

#11 Employer Health Insurance Mandate Tax

#12 Employer Medicare Taxes

#13 Employer Social Security Taxes

#14 Environmental Fees

#15 Estate Taxes

#16 Excise Taxes On Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans

#17 Federal Corporate Taxes

#18 Federal Income Taxes

#19 Federal Unemployment Taxes

#20 Fishing License Taxes

#21 Flush Taxes (yes, this actually exists in some areas)

#22 Food And Beverage License Fees

#23 Franchise Business Taxes

#24 Garbage Taxes

#25 Gasoline Taxes

#26 Gift Taxes

#27 Gun Ownership Permits

#28 Hazardous Material Disposal Fees

#29 Highway Access Fees

#30 Hotel Taxes (these are becoming quite large in some areas)

#31 Hunting License Taxes

#32 Import Taxes

#33 Individual Health Insurance Mandate Taxes

#34 Inheritance Taxes

#35 Insect Control Hazardous Materials Licenses

#36 Inspection Fees

#37 Insurance Premium Taxes

#38 Interstate User Diesel Fuel Taxes

#39 Inventory Taxes

#40 IRA Early Withdrawal Taxes

#41 IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)

#42 IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)

#43 Library Taxes

#44 License Plate Fees

#45 Liquor Taxes

#46 Local Corporate Taxes

#47 Local Income Taxes

#48 Local School Taxes

#49 Local Unemployment Taxes

#50 Luxury Taxes

#51 Marriage License Taxes

#52 Medicare Taxes

#53 Medicare Tax Surcharge On High Earning Americans Under Obamacare

#54 Obamacare Individual Mandate Excise Tax (if you don't buy "qualifying" health insurance under Obamacare you will have to pay an additional tax)

#55 Obamacare Surtax On Investment Income (a new 3.8% surtax on investment income)

#56 Parking Meters

#57 Passport Fees

#58 Professional Licenses And Fees (another form of taxation)

#59 Property Taxes

#60 Real Estate Taxes

#61 Recreational Vehicle Taxes

#62 Registration Fees For New Businesses

#63 Toll Booth Taxes

#64 Sales Taxes

#65 Self-Employment Taxes

#66 Sewer & Water Taxes

#67 School Taxes

#68 Septic Permit Taxes

#69 Service Charge Taxes

#70 Social Security Taxes

#71 Special Assessments For Road Repairs Or Construction

#72 Sports Stadium Taxes

#73 State Corporate Taxes

#74 State Income Taxes

#75 State Park Entrance Fees

#76 State Unemployment Taxes (SUTA)

#77 Tanning Taxes (a new Obamacare tax on tanning services)

#78 Telephone 911 Service Taxes

#79 Telephone Federal Excise Taxes

#80 Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Taxes

#81 Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Taxes

#82 Telephone State And Local Taxes

#83 Telephone Universal Access Taxes

#84 The Alternative Minimum Tax

#85 Tire Recycling Fees

#86 Tire Taxes

#87 Tolls (another form of taxation)
#88 Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)

#89 Use Taxes (Out of state purchases, etc.)

#90 Utility Taxes

#91 Vehicle Registration Taxes

#92 Waste Management Taxes

#93 Water Rights Fees

#94 Watercraft Registration & Licensing Fees

#95 Well Permit Fees

#96 Workers Compensation Taxes

#97 Zoning Permit Fees

Cops are the enforcers of YOUR enslavement.

We're living in a time where cops do NOTHING to protect our rights but do EVERYTHING to enforce taking them.
What I've wrote here is just a sample dose, our enslavement goes much further.
I do not possibly have the time to think or write everything in place to hold us down i'd be here ALL night.....
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE FREE, DOES NOT MATTER HOW PEACEFUL YOU ARE.
We're slaves by definition......... Don't let the conditioning blind your mind.

Last edited:
I see you enjoy your slavery? or not even aware..... Not trying to be rude.
It's like peasants defending the kings knights. Think for a minute how many things you're forced to do (or else)
Here's a few: income tax (pay or get locked up) property tax (pay or have your house taken)
You have ZERO power, everything you do you MUST ask your masters for permission (permits)
Just think how many things require a permit, NATURAL SURVIVAL IS OFF LIMITS.....
You must have a fishing permit, a hunting permit, a building permit, a trapping permit, basically everything you need for independent survival is off limits. The list goes on and on, you can't start your own business without a permit, Many things that you would sell also need a permit.....
Did i mention their permits are really expensive usually?
BEG! and work...... You have NO power process at all anymore, you're powerless.....
Here's a list of a few taxes YOU MUST PAY. It's a American list but it applies pretty much everywhere.

#1 Air Transportation Taxes (just look at how much you were charged the last time you flew)

#2 Biodiesel Fuel Taxes

#3 Building Permit Taxes

#4 Business Registration Fees

#5 Capital Gains Taxes

#6 Cigarette Taxes

#7 Court Fines (indirect taxes)

#8 Disposal Fees

#9 Dog License Taxes

#10 Drivers License Fees (another form of taxation)

#11 Employer Health Insurance Mandate Tax

#12 Employer Medicare Taxes

#13 Employer Social Security Taxes

#14 Environmental Fees

#15 Estate Taxes

#16 Excise Taxes On Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans

#17 Federal Corporate Taxes

#18 Federal Income Taxes

#19 Federal Unemployment Taxes

#20 Fishing License Taxes

#21 Flush Taxes (yes, this actually exists in some areas)

#22 Food And Beverage License Fees

#23 Franchise Business Taxes

#24 Garbage Taxes

#25 Gasoline Taxes

#26 Gift Taxes

#27 Gun Ownership Permits

#28 Hazardous Material Disposal Fees

#29 Highway Access Fees

#30 Hotel Taxes (these are becoming quite large in some areas)

#31 Hunting License Taxes

#32 Import Taxes

#33 Individual Health Insurance Mandate Taxes

#34 Inheritance Taxes

#35 Insect Control Hazardous Materials Licenses

#36 Inspection Fees

#37 Insurance Premium Taxes

#38 Interstate User Diesel Fuel Taxes

#39 Inventory Taxes

#40 IRA Early Withdrawal Taxes

#41 IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)

#42 IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)

#43 Library Taxes

#44 License Plate Fees

#45 Liquor Taxes

#46 Local Corporate Taxes

#47 Local Income Taxes

#48 Local School Taxes

#49 Local Unemployment Taxes

#50 Luxury Taxes

#51 Marriage License Taxes

#52 Medicare Taxes

#53 Medicare Tax Surcharge On High Earning Americans Under Obamacare

#54 Obamacare Individual Mandate Excise Tax (if you don't buy "qualifying" health insurance under Obamacare you will have to pay an additional tax)

#55 Obamacare Surtax On Investment Income (a new 3.8% surtax on investment income)

#56 Parking Meters

#57 Passport Fees

#58 Professional Licenses And Fees (another form of taxation)

#59 Property Taxes

#60 Real Estate Taxes

#61 Recreational Vehicle Taxes

#62 Registration Fees For New Businesses

#63 Toll Booth Taxes

#64 Sales Taxes

#65 Self-Employment Taxes

#66 Sewer & Water Taxes

#67 School Taxes

#68 Septic Permit Taxes

#69 Service Charge Taxes

#70 Social Security Taxes

#71 Special Assessments For Road Repairs Or Construction

#72 Sports Stadium Taxes

#73 State Corporate Taxes

#74 State Income Taxes

#75 State Park Entrance Fees

#76 State Unemployment Taxes (SUTA)

#77 Tanning Taxes (a new Obamacare tax on tanning services)

#78 Telephone 911 Service Taxes

#79 Telephone Federal Excise Taxes

#80 Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Taxes

#81 Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Taxes

#82 Telephone State And Local Taxes

#83 Telephone Universal Access Taxes

#84 The Alternative Minimum Tax

#85 Tire Recycling Fees

#86 Tire Taxes

#87 Tolls (another form of taxation)
#88 Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)

#89 Use Taxes (Out of state purchases, etc.)

#90 Utility Taxes

#91 Vehicle Registration Taxes

#92 Waste Management Taxes

#93 Water Rights Fees

#94 Watercraft Registration & Licensing Fees

#95 Well Permit Fees

#96 Workers Compensation Taxes

#97 Zoning Permit Fees

Cops are the enforcers of YOUR enslavement.

We're living in a time where cops do NOTHING to protect our rights but do EVERYTHING to enforce taking them.
What I've wrote here is just a sample dose, our enslavement goes much further.
I do not possibly have the time to think or write everything in place to hold us down i'd be here ALL night.....
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE FREE, DOES NOT MATTER HOW PEACEFUL YOU ARE.
We're slaves by definition......... Don't let the conditioning blind your mind.
I don't care. It's all cope anyway. I'm a sub5 subhuman aspie. I like cops because they sometimes beat and kill normalfags, thugs and refugees.
You'll never stop the government and Chads from ruling you. It's natural order.

America thinks its more important to have a cop sit on the side of the road all day giving tickets for going 36 mph in a 35 mph zone while people get shot, stabbed, mugged, and robbed.

Because not only are cops dumb as hell, they're also arrogant.

Have you ever heard a firefighter refer to himself as part of "the thin red line", saying "we allow civilization to thrive by preventing it from burning down"? No? That's because they don't suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Cops deserve the flak they get.
Firefighters and paramedics are BASED, getting shit wages to save lives while cops get paid 40k a year to sit around and write tickets for “loitering” and “disturbing the peace”

I don't care. It's all cope anyway. I'm a sub5 subhuman aspie. I like cops because they sometimes beat and kill normalfags, thugs and refugees.
I feel ya, but one day it could be you, always keep that in mind.

Don't say never, it has happened before in history. Natural order or not things can change if the peasants demand it.

Firefighters and paramedics are BASED, getting shit wages to save lives while cops get paid 40k a year to sit around and write tickets for “loitering” and “disturbing the peace”

You're right, firefighters and paramedics genuinely deserve more appreciation for all the shit they have to put up with.

I can relate tbh :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

#34 Inheritance Taxes
Jfl at the POS government always trying to get a cut, even from your dead parents.
The government is far from natural, no species needs a government. You might as well like the mafia and cartels because they kill and beat normal fags too.
You're right, firefighters and paramedics genuinely deserve more appreciation for all the shit they have to put up with.
I don't know about firefighters, but paramedics are bad too. They forced me into an ambulance to go to a hospital just because a cucked cop told them I looked like I was on drugs and needed "medical help". Then when I got to the hospital they knew nothing was wrong with me and I left. Good thing I'm low income so the ambulance ride was on the tax payers.

Last edited:
I hate cops because they uphold unjust laws and defend a society that deserves to die

Are you in the UK OP? I assume you are since you said you were studying PPE at Oxford.

The cops in the UK are pretty chill imho.

Some cops are tigger happy cunts who love to powertrip, while others are generally chill people.

ZOG enforcers generally aren't selected for their high IQ and dedication to rule of law.

True story: I have gotten a knock on the door due to an anonymous tip to the FBI (probably disgruntled former coworker) that I am an I.N.C.E.L. operative. There were three of them, one of whom gave me his card which had a false name on it and ranked detective, the other guys remained completely silent and I assume they were FBI. All of them were plainclothes, middle-aged white guys, which makes it even more scary.

They tried to talk their way into my apartment, which I firmly denied. There were a couple things that stood out to me during the conversation, he namedropped Ted Kaczynski as a bad incel, and Henry David Thoreau as a "good" incel. He also used the phrase "dropping out of society", referring to incels who become isolated. After it became clear that I was not cooperating in giving them any info, they simply walked away.

I was eyeing their pockets and belts during the entire conversation looking for concealed weapons, which I assume were in their pockets or the back of their belt if they were going for deep concealment, and just thinking how quickly and easily the three of them could have drawn their weapons and murdered me. I did not even have my own piece on me.

Are you in the UK OP? I assume you are since you said you were studying PPE at Oxford.

The cops in the UK are pretty chill imho.

UK cops are slightly more chill but can still get away with being dicks if they feel like it, there is no institutional mechanism to discourage them from being dicks
Are you asian?
Yes
True story: I have gotten a knock on the door due to an anonymous tip to the FBI (probably disgruntled former coworker) that I am an I.N.C.E.L. operative. There were three of them, one of whom gave me his card which had a false name on it and ranked detective, the other guys remained completely silent and I assume they were FBI. All of them were plainclothes, middle-aged white guys, which makes it even more scary.

They tried to talk their way into my apartment, which I firmly denied. There were a couple things that stood out to me during the conversation, he namedropped Ted Kaczynski as a bad incel, and Henry David Thoreau as a "good" incel. He also used the phrase "dropping out of society", referring to incels who become isolated. After it became clear that I was not cooperating in giving them any info, they simply walked away.

I was eyeing their pockets and belts during the entire conversation looking for concealed weapons, which I assume were in their pockets or the back of their belt if they were going for deep concealment, and just thinking how quickly and easily the three of them could have drawn their weapons and murdered me. I did not even have my own piece on me.

Your disgruntled former coworker...I assume is a white woman?

Classic white people behaviour.

Beats their chest and claims to have single-handedly built modern civilization, but nowadays they suffer a mental breakdown and call the cops when the grass on their neighbour's lawn is an inch longer than is allowed by HOA rules.

law enforcement keeps people in their place, without it i would be living in a lawless wasteland in which i'd be a lot worse off than i am now.

law enforcement keeps people in their place, without it i would be living in a lawless wasteland in which i'd be a lot worse off than i am now.
Most the laws they enforce are soy, and only meant for sub6 men to follow. You don't need cucked government cops to give people the veil of security, if every town invested in private security it would be a lot cheaper, more effective, and nowhere near as corrupt.

While it's a stretch to say I hate them, I certainly don't like cops. I view police as a necessary evil. Most of them are former bullies that seek to accomplish more intimidation after their school years. They're also hired to enforce our blue-pilled, cucked, gynocentric laws.
Even while off duty they're assholes to hang out with --- constantly observing everything around them, perceiving innocuous incidents as malicious, and trying to be the alpha in the room.

Cops are In it for themselves, they don't give a dam about ordinary citizens, they see themselves as above the law, the anarchists are true to their word

i used to respect the police but they act offhand even for basic shit like asking for directions