Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Incel Trait] You have a funny sounding voice

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I’ve been told I sound like a dying donkey giving birth. My experience with voice chat is always fucking ass even though people can’t see my face.

Honestly, my voice is the only good thing i have. Despite that i can agree, because having a funny voice is a sign of low T and such.

I have a beta incel voice plus rhotacism

Honestly, my voice is the only good thing i have. Despite that i can agree, because having a funny voice is a sign of low T and such.
You haven’t felt ropefuel until people are trying to get you to talk so they can laugh on discord

You haven’t felt ropefuel until people are trying to get you to talk so they can laugh on discord

Oh, don't worry, i feel it in the moment i take a side pic of my ugly face.

My voice sounds very wierd ngl

My voice is actually ok, but it’s extremely monotonous so people are kind of getting bored very fast

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

Mine is very monotone

I had a remarkably bad speech impediment when I was younger.
I have fixed it since, but a very minute part of it still lingers with me till this very day.
Other than that, my voice sounds low T regardless.

Over if you don't have an NT voice tbh

my voice is probably one of the few things i like about myself

I hate my voice, foids think it's scary

I wish my voice was deeper