Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel Trait: you have a really good Uber passenger rating

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I am the perfect passenger. I'm at like a 4.9 I think.

Because I am subhuman, I am always alone. I am quiet. I sit there in silence, reading emails on my phone, until I reach my destination. I don't give a fuck about music. The driver can play whatever he wants. Or he can choose not to play anything at all. That is fine too. The driver can focus on driving and not on having silly little chitchat. If the driver doesn't start a conversation, I won't start one.

I don't engage in loud conversation and make crude jokes with my friends because I have none. I don't make out with and fuck a Stacy in the back seats, because obviously, I am an incel. So far I've been successful at not throwing up in someone else's vehicle, despite the fact that I drink occasionally. And by occasionally I mean frequently.

Basically, being a subhuman male means that you and you alone are in control of your Uber rating. Because you are always alone. You won't ever have another passenger in the car with you. And it will probably be that way forever.

Perhaps you're :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

We can view our passenger rating? How?

Incel trait, not using Uber because it's too expensive.

I have never once used uber because I hardly ever go outside. I am a shut-in neet.

Incel trait: not having an uber app.

iVE NEVER used an uber withut my parents

same I guess I just plug in my earphones tbh ngl

I use the bus.

Costs less.

Incel trait:
YoUr CoUnTrY BAnnED UbER

I’ve never used Uber