Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you have a small family and barely see anyone outside close family

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Not sure if this is normal

I think the reason is that cuz we're subhuman meaning we've produced less and also us being subhuman means ppl don't wanna be with eachother as much which may be another reason.

Like I only have 3 cousins. In school I remember ppl having loads of cousins and I just didn't understand like how can you have so many.

Barely any big family gatherings happen. There's so few of us. Like I hear in America on Thanksgiving like ppl have enough ppl in their family to make a whole party out of it n everything I don't see how that would be possible with my family.

I just pee on the silly concept of family.
Disgusting humans...

Same. People complain about having a small thanksgiving or Christmas dinner this year. Mine has always been tiny. Just my immediate family (me, mom, dad, sister) and that's it. I also only have like 3 or 4 cousins total and I don't even talk to them anymore, we've lost contact. I used to see my uncle and aunt once in a blue moon but now I never see them at all and it's been llike that for a decade now. (Last time I saw them was when my older cousin got married back in 2010). I didn't think it was normal since all my friends have large families or at least talk to their cousins enough to worry about what t get them for Christmas. Maybe this weird family dynamic is common among incels though

I have a huge family and I see no one except my parents.

Same. People complain about having a small thanksgiving or Christmas dinner this year. Mine has always been tiny. Just my immediate family (me, mom, dad, sister) and that's it. I also only have like 3 or 4 cousins total and I don't even talk to them anymore, we've lost contact. I used to see my uncle and aunt once in a blue moon but now I never see them at all and it's been llike that for a decade now. (Last time I saw them was when my older cousin got married back in 2010). I didn't think it was normal since all my friends have large families or at least talk to their cousins enough to worry about what t get them for Christmas. Maybe this weird family dynamic is common among incels though
Oh ye every Christmas its just been my immediate family that's just the notm. I don't understand when I hear about ppl saying "I have family coming over for Christmas" like wtf do you mean? I just can't relate to that

God I'm so non-NT in every way it's insane

Humans and their hierachy patterns: family, close friends, society.
These are meant to create some sort of cohesion, to fundament a society.
Imagine being like animals and go boundless in this world, ignoring morale, orders...
We get better and efficients results if we act for a common goal.
But it just for that.
Asides from that, these concepts are candies for the masses.
Fuck u humans.

Humans and their hierachy patterns: family, close friends, society.
These are meant to create some sort of cohesion, to fundament a society.
Imagine being like animals and go boundless in this world, ignoring morale, orders...
We get better and efficients results if we act for a common goal.
But it just for that.
Asides from that, these concepts are candies for the masses.
Fuck u humans.
Family is a natural ting doe

Family is a natural ting doe
Do you see animals worrying and pondering much about that.
They will breed, just some time to spend with their brood and move on to hunting while their ancestors die.
But oooog God humans with their feelings and rationalism.
They've extended the natural purposes of things.
At least I can accept the normal blood ties or birthrights.
But JFL at camarederie and concepts like love.
Fuck u humans, I will see you burn!

Do you see animals worrying and pondering much about that.
They will breed, just some time to spend with their brood and move on to hunting while their ancestors die.
But oooog God humans with their feelings and rationalism.
They've extended the natural purposes of things.
At least I can accept the normal blood ties or birthrights.
But JFL at camarederie and concepts like love.
Fuck u humans, I will see you burn!
Us humans are wired to cooperate with other humans and if we don't then we get negative psychological effects which you would know of as an incel. And out of all the people to cooperate with its family who you know and trust the best n stuff

it’s the same for me, don’t really see anybody other than close family

Oh ye every Christmas its just been my immediate family that's just the notm. I don't understand when I hear about ppl saying "I have family coming over for Christmas" like wtf do you mean? I just can't relate to that

God I'm so non-NT in every way it's insane
Exactly. It finally hit me why I'm so non-NT is because I don't have a NT family and wasn't raised around NT family dynamics. Family dynamics are a huge part of growing up and figuring out who you are. I used to unironically believe that the way my family was, with minimal contact with other family members, was just normal JFL. I don't think it's a coincidence that most "normal" individuals have typical family dynamics and nothing out of the ordinary like our cases (for the most part)

Us humans are wired to cooperate with other humans and if we don't then we get negative psychological effects which you would know of as an incel. And out of all the people to cooperate with its family who you know and trust the best n stuff
Because of the feelings and stuff.
Having the virtue of being rational beings has blessed and cursed us.
But in no goddamn way I will accede to social constructs in order to be a tameable piece of a rigged game.

Exactly. It finally hit me why I'm so non-NT is because I don't have a NT family and wasn't raised around NT family dynamics. Family dynamics are a huge part of growing up and figuring out who you are. I used to unironically believe that the way my family was, with minimal contact with other family members, was just normal JFL. I don't think it's a coincidence that most "normal" individuals have typical family dynamics and nothing out of the ordinary like our cases (for the most part)
Ye I've always thought this. I think what seperates non NT incels to to NT incels is that the non NT ones were born into families where everyone else is a subhuman like them and the NT ones were born into gl/average looking families but happened to unfortunately be ugly.

If you're a female I think no matter what happens to you you'll be NT. Never seen or heard of a non NT female

I think the reason is that cuz we're subhuman meaning we've produced less and also us being subhuman means ppl don't wanna be with eachother as much which may be another reason.

Like I only have 3 cousins. In school I remember ppl having loads of cousins and I just didn't understand like how can you have so many.

Barely any big family gatherings happen. There's so few of us. Like I hear in America on Thanksgiving like ppl have enough ppl in their family to make a whole party out of it n everything I don't see how that would be possible with my family.
ur not incel tho op didn’t you reject a foid

Last edited:
Ye I've always thought this. I think what seperates non NT incels to to NT incels is that the non NT ones were born into families where everyone else is a subhuman like them and the NT ones were born into gl/average looking families but happened to unfortunately be ugly.
Yup. Over before it began. Normies and PUAs say "just change everything about yourself and girls will finally love you" :soy:. We can't change the family we're born into. My family is filled with antisocial pariahs and all my relatives hate/avoid my father. He's always been bitter and vengeful about the fact that he's subhuman and could only get my mom by betabuxxing. I'm afraid I'm quickly becoming like him JFL

If you're a female I think no matter what happens to you you'll be NT. Never seen or heard of a non NT female

Can confirm. Non-NT households affect boys more than girls. My sister came out perfectly fine and she's a Staceysha. I find it laughable how different our hs experiences were, foids always receive never ending attention whereas I was practically invisible growing up. She's way mroe confident than me and pretty NT. She doesn't even have to think about what to say in social situations, it's like a switch flips. I on the other hand freeze up like an idiot and have no idea what to say lol. I've noticed this same trend with other incels I know who also have sisters. Just be foid is real

Last edited:
my family is a dead end. it ends with me and my brother.

I have this trait. Of my family I only see my sister and my parents. Not even that close to any of them. Never see cousins, or anyone else. Then I see Chad and Stacies with big huge loving and beautiful families.

High IQ, i have an incredibly small family, no cousins only siblings

Trucel trait: your family disowned you since birth

My parents wouldn't like to see people as well. I had a lot of cousins, but I was seeing them twice a year (not living in the same area)... My parents wouldn't invite people home either. I grow up with very few social stimuli. But twice a month I would spend my weekend at my grand-parent's houses which were 200 miles from home. I was missing out on anniversaries and ended up not even being invited because I couldn't go anyway.

Good looking folk are 20 times more social

Relate very much to this, dont speak to anyone outside of my mother/step dad/ brother

Can relate

I have no relationship with my close family, none with my extended family, and little to any outside that. I need to buy a pet eagle and gun

True.

My extended family irritates me. Most of the guys in my family are low-inhib, ex-con, Chad-tier dirtbags

I was definitely killed by this little family pill :feelsrope:

The only people I interact with are my immediate family, discord people and forced therapy on the computer.

yea, pretty much my most of my family is dead or lives in far the fuck away.
other than my mom I only see my aunt and cousin every so often