Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait: You have the shittiest family and can't even spend your own money

• Thread starter arianaisawesome1
  • Start date
arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★★
True incels don't just have the outside world against them, they also have their home and family against them as well.

I told my ugly, stupid worthless whore of a mother I'm getting something from amazon for college and I can refund it if I don't need it, or I can pay back $120 of my money I got from work ($5000 in my bank account) I just need to borrow their card cause I don't have my own credit card, and that whore got angry, she was like "I GOT A CALL TODAY SOMEONE ORDERED 5 THINGS FROM AMAZON" even though I told her low IQ retarded self I didn't order anything, I was *planning* to, and my shitty dad was like "WHAT DOES HE WANT? CANCEL THE CARD" when in reality it was my fucking sibling who ordered that shit and they get whatever they want all the time. They got their room painted, they buy clothes, they buy random shit etc from amazon. When they found out my sibling was the one who ordered it and not me then my shitty subhuman bald fat dad was like "OK BUT HE CAN NOT USE THE CARD IF HE'S GONNA BUY MORE THINGS SO DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO USE YOUR CARD" .

My sibling can get whatever they want but when the incel of the family wants 1 fucking thing these subhuman fuckers don't let him get it, even if he worked a job for 2 years and can pay for it and is working hard in college online.

Wish these fuckers and my sibling could all just rope in minecraft I hate my family and I hate my life.

Last edited:
Incel trait: *Runs up to you and punches you really fast repeatedly*

Yeah my family is awful too

Move out.

Or get yourself a debit or credit card.

It's over for you bro

True incels don't just have the outside world against them, they also have their home and family against them as well.

I told my ugly, stupid worthless whore of a mother I'm getting something from amazon for college and I can refund it if I don't need it, or I can pay back $120 of my money I got from work ($5000 in my bank account) I just need to borrow their card cause I don't have my own credit card, and that whore got angry, she was like "I GOT A CALL TODAY SOMEONE ORDERED 5 THINGS FROM AMAZON" even though I told her low IQ retarded self I didn't order anything, I was *planning* to, and my shitty dad was like "WHAT DOES HE WANT? CANCEL THE CARD" when in reality it was my fucking sibling who ordered that shit and they get whatever they want all the time. They got their room painted, they buy clothes, they buy random shit etc from amazon. When they found out my sibling was the one who ordered it and not me then my shitty subhuman bald fat dad was like "OK BUT HE CAN NOT USE THE CARD IF HE'S GONNA BUY MORE THINGS SO DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO USE YOUR CARD" .

My sibling can get whatever they want but when the incel of the family wants 1 fucking thing these subhuman fuckers don't let him get it, even if he worked a job for 2 years and can pay for it and is working hard in college online.

Wish these fuckers and my sibling could all just rope in minecraft I hate my family and I hate my life.

1. I like how you won't simply get yourself a credit card (isn't that the obvious solution). I was literally the first person to get a credit card in my household lol, I got it just so I could order stuff online, if you have $5000 in your bank account it makes even less sense that you ask to use someone elses credit card just to pay them after, because if you simply had a credit card you could directly pay it off from your savings account via online banking

2. If that sibling is younger than you (significantly) and isn't even close to being in college, then that's why they are getting special treatment, they are seen as "the child" and you are seen as an adult

I'm too low iq to stemmaxx so I'm stuck in my moms house, untill I decide to call it Quits

1. I like how you won't simply get yourself a credit card (isn't that the obvious solution). I was literally the first person to get a credit card in my household lol, I got it just so I could order stuff online, if you have $5000 in your bank account it makes even less sense that you ask to use someone elses credit card just to pay them after, because if you simply had a credit card you could directly pay it off from your savings account via online banking

2. If that sibling is younger than you (significantly) and isn't even close to being in college, then that's why they are getting special treatment, they are seen as "the child" and you are seen as an adult

To anyone saying get a credit card:
1. This was already refuted in the original statement. My parents won't let me spend my fucking money anyways, even if I promised to them I can pay them back. They don't care if it's my money or theirs. You can see how I said in the beginning "or I can pay back $120 of my money I got from work" and how I told that to my subhuman mom, she didn't care and started ranting about someone buying 5 things from amazon. So they won't let me even spend their money even if I pay them back, why would they fucking let me get a credit card and pay for stuff on my own, those worthless subhumans just don't want me doing anything with money which is just fucking retarded, and the bank account was only made to have access to put my checks in for work, my parents still have control over it and I can't do shit about it, so I couldnt get a card secretly even if I tried

2. If you were just pointing this out, then that's what I vented for lmao. If you were trying to justify it, then this doesn't make sense because the existence of special treatment doesn't make it just or fair for one piece of shit kid to get stuff like "room painted, they buy clothes, they buy random shit etc from amazon" and the other kid not even be able to get one thing. This includes christmas gifts, I got nothing. Also my sibling is only 3 years younger than me and it would be tough for someone significantly younger than 18 to order things from amazon like which mentioned my sibling did

Also cant move out cause of rona & online college but college opens up in august so ill be able to go dorm there. Ill probably get an apartment and stay forever hopefully.

he's already working tho

He would have to wageslave even harder. This is one of the major disadvantages of being an incel. Normies can split the cost of housing with their significant others. If you are alone, the full cost of housing is on you.
To anyone saying get a credit card:
1. This was already refuted in the original statement. My parents won't let me spend my fucking money anyways, even if I promised to them I can pay them back. They don't care if it's my money or theirs. You can see how I said in the beginning "or I can pay back $120 of my money I got from work" and how I told that to my subhuman mom, she didn't care and started ranting about someone buying 5 things from amazon. So they won't let me even spend their money even if I pay them back, why would they fucking let me get a credit card and pay for stuff on my own, those worthless subhumans just don't want me doing anything with money which is just fucking retarded, and the bank account was only made to have access to put my checks in for work, my parents still have control over it and I can't do shit about it, so I couldnt get a card secretly even if I tried

2. If you were just pointing this out, then that's what I vented for lmao. If you were trying to justify it, then this doesn't make sense because the existence of special treatment doesn't make it just or fair for one piece of shit kid to get stuff like "room painted, they buy clothes, they buy random shit etc from amazon" and the other kid not even be able to get one thing. This includes christmas gifts, I got nothing. Also my sibling is only 3 years younger than me and it would be tough for someone significantly younger than 18 to order things from amazon like which mentioned my sibling did

Also cant move out cause of rona & online college but college opens up in august so ill be able to go dorm there. Ill probably get an apartment and stay forever hopefully.

Your parents suck. You need to grow a pair and delivER them mail.

Last edited:
He would have to wageslave even harder. This is one of the major disadvantages of being an incel. Normies can split the cost of housing with their significant others. If you are alone, the full cost of housing is on you.
Yeah ive been wage slaving shit job for several years and been saving all my money, barely have anything, this would only give me like what a few months of living in apartment. I could invest money if I had my own card but subhuman parents want me to keep all money in my account and not do anything with it. theyre just worthless shitheads

It doesn't help if your parents have been brainwashed by media and treat the lone male as some weirdo.
Pray god they don't find you posting here.

Nobody thinks of incels as a legit human individual, they just see you as some useless crap that doesn't have any desires let alone sexual ones, you can't even buy whatever you like or vidya without arguing and persuading a million people for days. Can't cope with such blatant hostility in your own home.

why would they fucking let me get a credit card and pay for stuff on my own

You must be a richfag if you have 5000 US in savings already and yet you are young enough that your parents have to LET you get a credit card, when you said college I assumed you were in your 20's or something