Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: "you haven't changed a bit"

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
Whenever someone I knew before shows up, I am told by them my face didn't change a bit. Low T + ugliness makes a suicidefuel.

Yup my body is frozen in time and refuses to age

Happens to me too, but people usually mention muh personality. Probably because ive been developmentally stunted psychologically because of inceldom and have basically continued the same lifestyle and hobbies since middle school

Everyday is exactly the same as an incel. Your friends will be actively living life while you'll be suffering alone in darkness everyday, stunted in every way possible.

That really hits close to home, i get that everytime someone from midschool/HS encounters me.

the only change that happened is that I became even more unattractive.

Galleo changed a lot.

Actually as an incel you do change.

From bad to worse

My old classmates said I look totally different to my school days

I dropped 55 pounds and my skin is better but obviously doesn't matter.
Average looking women have a plethora of Chads to fuck nowadays.

I went from Hamlossus SMV (-5) to ER SMV (0.5)

i once met some roastie from HS after some years. when she saw me, she remarked that i "changed a lot". i somehow took it as a compliment, since most of the time i also get the OP treatment, so i thanked her.

she then proceeded to laugh at my face and said "i didn't say you changed in a good way"
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: