Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel trait: you haven't developed a personality/character

• Thread starter Deleted member 32502
  • Start date
Deleted member 32502

Deleted member 32502

Self-banned
-
Lack of social exposure and relationships with your peers have left you empty and your personality is ever-changing. Your identities are contemporary. I have noticed that many incels have no distinguishable unique personality. Normans always have some kind of distinguishable character even they are NPC. It is much more difficult to describe some incels' overt character traits than normans'.
The incels who do have a character/personality it usually is the high inhibition, reserved, quiet, shy, overtly submissive type. I assume character is something that is molded by one's social status and others' behaviour towards the person. As incels tend to be lonely, they do not develop a character as they do not interact with other people to develop one. Instead they become reserved and submissive. Someone who is socially successful and only has positive interaction will most likely develop a strong social character, I theorize.

Your world view and social character are molded by your (lack of) social interaction with other people. This is why incels are blackpilled and angry while normans are bluepilled and delusional. You can never blackpill normans because their experiences are different. A social norman is a social norman because he has mostly positive interactions and is accepted by his peers. Incels are ridiculed and rejected, leading to missing important milestones in life including personality development.

I am not saying just personalitymaxx bro. Personality is a product of your social life, not the solution to lack of social life.

Yeah, i haven't grown to be 6 feet, have above average dick or have strong jaw bone, feelsbadman

I've, but it continously changes

Lack of social exposure and relationships with your peers have left you empty and your personality is ever-changing. Your identities are contemporary. I have noticed that many incels have no distinguishable unique personality. Normans always have some kind of distinguishable character even they are NPC. It is much more difficult to describe some incels' overt character traits than normans'.
The incels who do have a character/personality it usually is the high inhibition, reserved, quiet, shy, overtly submissive type. I assume character is something that is molded by one's social status and others' behaviour towards the person. As incels tend to be lonely, they do not develop a character as they do not interact with other people to develop one. Instead they become reserved and submissive. Someone who is socially successful and only has positive interaction will most likely develop a strong social character, I theorize.

Your world view and social character are molded by your (lack of) social interaction with other people. This is why incels are blackpilled and angry while normans are bluepilled and delusional. You can never blackpill normans because their experiences are different. A social norman is a social norman because he has mostly positive interactions and is accepted by his peers. Incels are ridiculed and rejected, leading to missing important milestones in life including personality development.

I am not saying just personalitymaxx bro. Personality is a product of your social life, not the solution to lack of social life.
so true

I've, but it continously changes
Yes I have noticed this pattern. NT people with social life tend to never drastically change. They remain the same for decades. Incels are usually some kind of chameleons. You cannot have a personality in solitary

High IQ. I can't add anything else.

@mental_out pin this
please?:feelsaww:

I have noticed that autists more often than not have this one very specific personality. It is difficult to describe the autist personality but it seems to be some sort of lack of NT traits. A very large group of autists have this one common personality trait. I can't find a good way to describe but I would say it's lack of overt expressive traits. Autists seem not to be unique as individuals but collectively share this one trait of lacking expression and uniqueness. I see autists incapable of expressing a unique self. Instead autists express the autism.

Last edited:
I never developed a real personality.

Yes I have noticed this pattern. NT people with social life tend to never drastically change. They remain the same for decades. Incels are usually some kind of chameleons. You cannot have a personality in solitary
I would always try to copy parts of other peoples personality.

my "personality" is the antithesis of sentience
like some sort of AI created for data mining
I never got to properly experience connection, so my mind developed outside of the body
I don't feel human, instead I feel like my purpose is to observe humans and their habitat
Always felt like I was searching for something my whole life and I never found it
everyone else just found the people they belong to while I was occupied with trying to understand how the world works
I just hope my life's work doesn't go to waste

Lately I've been thinking that maybe the purpose of my life is to bear witness to this rotten world
and when the day comes I will be there to provide an honest verdict

At the end of the day this is just a another chapter in my book of autistic delusions

I never got to properly experience connection, so my mind developed outside of the body
I don't feel human, instead I feel like my purpose is to observe humans and their habitat
Always felt like I was searching for something my whole life and I never found it
everyone else just found the people they belong to while I was occupied with trying to understand how the world works

Lately I've been thinking that maybe the purpose of my life is to bear witness to this rotten world

At the end of the day this is just a another chapter in my book of autistic delusions
This is autism can relate.

high IQ post

I have a personality and character to myself it's just that nobody including females like it. I hate faking being happy or interested in other people, it's super fucking annoying. A majority of people are imbeciles and I literally have to bring myself to a five year old mentality just to talk to most people and females. When I want to talk about things people in general become bored and when I try to have serious conversations with people most are just disinterested.

I just can't fucking win in social interaction, and when I listen to a majority of people they talk about the most stupid or mundane things that I cannot even fathom why people converse about them in the first place. Like sports, who fucking cares? I certainly don't.

Last edited:
Exactly; you basically describe myself.
I'm literally like George Mcfly or Ralph from the Simpson; classic beta personality who can just be the punching bag of the group. No more options; if someone is frustrated they can be aggressive with me...I have troubles with being aggressive, I just stand there and I'm overly polite/nice guy.

Exactly; you basically describe myself.
I'm literally like George Mcfly or Ralph from the Simpson; classic beta personality who can just be the punching bag of the group. No more options; if someone is frustrated they can be aggressive with me...I have troubles with being aggressive, I just stand there and I'm overly polite/nice guy.
It seems that there are two incel personalities/characters.
1) The high inhib, reserved punching bag
2) The low inhib, awkward, pitiable, laughable idiot

I know who I am. I’ve known since I was a kid. I always preferred being alone and saw people as acquaintances rather than friends.

pretty much this. normie convos are stupid af.

i think its an IQ/intellingence thing. autists know too much about the world, that the threshold of having a meaningful convo is now much higher. so autists cant relate to normies.

its like when you are high IQ and have watched many movies and tv shows, your threshold of enjoyment of those become much higher. many plots become predictable to you, so they no longer generate surprise/joy/relief when they are played out at the end. and many movies and shows become more and more boring. you find it hard to find quality tv and movies.

meanwhile low IQ idiots still enjoy Adam Sandlers movies or other low brow sit com bullshit even when they're like in 30s and 40s. white collar normies and foids enjoy those generic Netflix shows and movies. so if you're high IQ and have high taste, how can you not find it hard to find quality entertainment?

now relate this to inceldom/autism-maxxing and you get the point. normies are too retarded for autists to relate to. all those bullshit convos about mundane stuffs are bascially time-wasters and autists find no interest in those.
Basically this, yes.

Also, us that are older can just see the obvious global-homo political propaganda in every commercial ad, movie, television show, latest music song, channel news segment, and magazine article anymore, I no longer get any enjoyment from watching, reading, or listening to any of that, but normies being normies just eat that shit up. It has gotten to the point I turn on the 24/7 news cycle channels and I just can't quite help but burst into hysterical laughter at the very blatant or more obvious psyop contraptions they're trying to deliver to their captivated audience, listeners, or viewers. Then I think to myself how hideous, sad, and pathetic this world has really become.

Last edited:
Basically this, yes.

Also, us that older can just see the obvious global-homo political propaganda in every commercial ad, movie, television show, movie, and magazine anymore, I no longer get any enjoyment from watching, reading, or listening to any of that anymore, but normies being normies just eat that shit up.
It’s a fake world full of narratives.

Same number of posts and joined around the same time. Brotherino indeed.
I'm starting to feel like Nietzsche's last man, in our collective case, the last men.

I was walking at lunch today on my own, and had all the usual thoughts. But actually thought of this forum. Knowing many others have my experience was comforting. At least that’s something.

I have noticed that autists more often than not have this one very specific personality. It is difficult to describe the autist personality but it seems to be some sort of lack of NT traits. A very large group of autists have this one common personality trait. I can't find a good way to describe but I would say it's lack of overt expressive traits. Autists seem not to be unique as individuals but collectively share this one trait of lacking expression and uniqueness. I see autists incapable of expressing a unique self. Instead autists express the autism.
Agreed. Autists are unique, they all have their quirks and such, but they all fall into one category: abnormal. Absorbing information about their fixation point, lack of normalcy, unexpected answers/movements, emotions not matching the situation, yada yada. This pushes autists away from normalcy, into the depths of the autism. That is why they don't have a unique self, just slightly different copy of another autist.

All of the above assumes the autist in question has enough IQ and EQ to interact with the world like a normal human. If the autist has severe mental retardation, they can't express normalcy at all, so all this becomes moot.

autism exist on a huge spectrum. some are more normie like, some are above, some below. cant lump them all into one, though they do share similarities. so autism is like a trait, of a character, with buffs and debuffs. but other traits still exist. for example an autists can have high IQ, or low IQ. an autist can have timid, or outgoing.
That was my general point though. I know that too well, because that is my life. Never normal enough to have no problems with socializing, but better than the autist stereotype. Stuck between two worlds like an android wondering if it is human or a robot. Have to restrain myself to look normal so I won't be discarded and left alone, thus driving me down into pits of despair.

That would resonate with most normie like autists, because that is how they lived to a degree.

I'm pretty milquetoast and agreeable for the most part. I just don't have the energy to argue even if I disagree with someone(Unless it's something really passionate). I tried clown/lifeofthepartymaxxing a long time ago and I was a bit more socially successful, but it got tiring.

havent developed good face so no

I was thinking about this a little bit more. What if a genuine sociable personality could never work on someone who looks like an incel? Could our friend blackops2cel pull off a genuine, charismatic, sociable personality? If not then what is the actual cause of this?

Is it that other people perceive blackops2cel to be a trucel despite his social character?
Or is it that because of his incel phenotype he does not generate positive attention which could lead to development of a charismatic character?
Or is Physiognomy so real that a blackops2cel could never become a charismatic, highly sociable personality, not because of external factors such as treatment from other people throughout his life, but because of the way he looks? Do looks have an internal effect (unaffected by external factors) on personality development?

Maybe I'm asking wrong questions here. I opened Youtube and this was recommended to me and it got me thinking. What if blackops2cel was there with same body language and said the same thing in same voice?
Is "charisma" and/or "character" simply perception and halo-effect or real? Does Connor (in the clip) have that character because of the way he looks or because of the way we perceive his looks to impact his character? Could blakops2cel be like Connor (in character) and would we perceive him the similar way we perceive Connor?

Are looks directly connected to social character, not only through perception and halo-effect, but in some internal manner? Do good looking people predetermined to develop a "personality" and are incels predetermined to always to be nasty and disgusting? So do good looks truly force the person to have a more likable and sociable character/personality and incel phenotype looks have the opposite effect?

I'm mixing "personality" and "character" because I think they mean the same.

Last edited:
Nobody has ever summarized this problem better than @CaptainRussia

My only “personality” is sitting in my room all day on my computer and thinking / daydreaming whilst looking at the wall in my room like an autist. I have no personality that is unique or definitive to me. But it doesn’t matter anyways. As if I even did have a the best personality in this planet, foids still wouldn’t give me the fucking time of day.

too lazy to develop anything

Most women with perfect lives don't have personalities either, why do they get to enjoy themselves and we don't?

This, damn you're very high IQ, I don't know how you can think about these.
Other then yes, I realized this not long ago, I'm not stable, I don't act same with different people, when in home, I'm basically hating society, outside, I'm being friendly quickly, etc.

I don't even know who I am, there is no "me" because my behavior changes very quickly.
Its unbelievable that how just loneliness rots our brain.

I have a good personality