Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you lay in bed until it hurts

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Temp. Banned
-
Until your back aches or until your hungry af

Over tbh

yea the thing that wakes me up is the gaping empty stomach feeling that i get due to not eating a significant meal for a few days straight. i barely get 1k calories a day idk how im still alive tbh im basically annorexic. all i ate yesterday was a piece of pizza and like an instant dinner that had like 200 calories, and then i drank like 3 energy drinks

yea the thing that wakes me up is the gaping empty stomach feeling that i get due to not eating a significant meal for a few days straight. i barely get 1k calories a day idk how im still alive tbh im basically annorexic
Just skeleton on the bed

Just skeleton on the bed

doctors told me my organs would begin shutting down if i dont start eating more but whatever hoenstly hope i die at this point painful or not

I usually get up from bed about one hour after waking up, mainly because I got hungry in the meanwhile. It's just that I don't have much else to do so I might as well lay in the bed a bit longer

I don't have a bed

Mattress on the floor but yeah i lay there till shit is hurting for 3 days after, have to try get out after 12 hours or it will start to ache.
i don't even have that
i sleep ON THE FLOOR

I'm always in pain cos of sciatica :lul:

Relatable. My knees and back hurt from sitting on my pc all day like a retard.

I wake up sore most days

tenor.gif

I sometimes lay sideways and piss off the side

My back hurts from sitting so much on a chair.