Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you like black metal

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
all i'm listening to is black metal like burzum and early dimmu borgir (first two dimmu borgir albums)

@HostileWaters

all i'm listening to is black metal like burzum and early dimmu borgir (first two dimmu borgir albums)

@HostileWaters
I’ve never been much into Burzum. Varg being a cringy dickhead doesn’t help either. Dimmu is good, although I’ve never been too into the mixing of symphonic elements into BM. I’ve been listening to Drottnar lately. They’re more of a technical black metal band, which sounds like an oxymoron, but it’s actually quite good.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5uqVJ4bRTFo

I’ve never been much into Burzum. Varg being a cringy dickhead doesn’t help either. Dimmu is good, although I’ve never been too into the mixing of symphonic elements into BM. I’ve been listening to Drottnar lately. They’re more of a technical black metal band, which sounds like an oxymoron, but it’s actually quite good.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5uqVJ4bRTFo

dimmu borgir's first 2 albums lack symphony

Hip hop or die Nigga

black metal's ok. I don't listen to it regularly but it's not like it's irritating or nothing

I like death metal, especially when my mood is down. Cannibal Corpse and Deicide are two of my favorites, their lyrics are disturbing and based af.

Cope. Hip hop is for the streets

No, @Edmund_Kemper is right, Hip hop is chad (and tyrone) music. Even more reason for me to hate it than i already do

No, @Edmund_Kemper is right, Hip hop is chad (and tyrone) music. Even more reason for me to hate it than i already do
Don't give a shit what you think white boy, hip hop is for the streets

I think when it comes to hip hop @Edmund_Kemper is getting zoomer normies who listen to the most garden variety pap out of pure trendiness confused with chad or whatever. Point is you can't miss them these days so it's a easy to get confused.

I think when it comes to hip hop @Edmund_Kemper is getting zoomer normies who listen to the most garden variety pap out of pure trendiness confused with chad or whatever. Point is you can't miss them these days so it's a easy to get confused.
trust me every chad likes rap

trust me every chad likes rap
People in general like hip hop statistically speaking. People under 35 in the Western world at least. The cringe normies who bump the billboard 100 selection are just now the most visible to me

I wish i lived in a french farm with my tradwife and kids like Varg :feelsrope:

I never liked it much but I admire the stamina of black metal drummers.

I like black metal, especially NSBM, because it pisses off normies and lefties.

Venom, Mayhem, Satyricon, Bathory, Burzum tbh.

i love lifelover

Honestly Black Metal Can Go Fuck Itself.
Only good parts of it are the instrumentals, that's it.
Vocals are like cat piss splashing around in a blender, the gimmick of "Hail Satan!1!!1!1!1!1!1" hasn't been interesting since the 80s or 90s & the make up makes the band look like like emo clowns.
Even then the shock value of sheep heads, the devil, blood & guts are undermined by the fact that you can just go on gore sites like death addict and see the aftermath of Port Arthur, Christchurch etc.

i also like death and grindcore

i listened to the one of the burzum albums filosefem and the first half was great then the second half had no drums or guitar or voice

@HostileWaters
check these out
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TvGPAVTYfXI&list=LL&index=22&t=0s

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m3sPLeMAgi8&list=LL&index=53

germans are really good

Last edited:
yea some of it is pretty good

I like burzum and metal is not really my main genre rn but i like bands like amon amarth(melo death)
Im heavily listening to witch house/dar rave/dark wave these days

I like death metal more than black metal. Only have a few black metal bands I listen to.

I like death metal more than black metal. Only have a few black metal bands I listen to.
Cannibal corpse
Deicide
Obituary
Malevolent creation
Immolation

Sorgens kammer is a good song

nah but I gave it a chance, death metal too

tenor.gif

Don't understand this shit

Honestly Black Metal Can Go Fuck Itself.
Only good parts of it are the instrumentals, that's it.
Vocals are like cat piss splashing around in a blender, the gimmick of "Hail Satan!1!!1!1!1!1!1" hasn't been interesting since the 80s or 90s & the make up makes the band look like like emo clowns.
Even then the shock value of sheep heads, the devil, blood & guts are undermined by the fact that you can just go on gore sites like death addict and see the aftermath of Port Arthur, Christchurch etc.
Yup. It's uncreative garbage.

Feels good to listen to Metal in general.
It kinda relaxes me tbh.