Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: You locked yourself up in the toilet stall during school breaks and even ate there

Lewis Carroll

Lewis Carroll

Looking for his Alice
-
Or maybe it was just me and I'm actually the pinnacle of patheticness. No friends in school, literally nobody who would even talk to me and sitting alone in a corner for 20 minutes was basically an invitation for everyone, who looks for a punching bag. So I actually spent a good amount of breaks in the disgusting school toilet (if I couldn't escape the school ground somehow), while the class chads made out with the school whores (aka the female part of the student community).

But as we all know, high school isn't the real life and things actually started changing for me, when I went to university. Obviously I didn't make a single friend there aswell, in the 6 years of studying but I actually got low inhib enough to sit around alone, without getting PTSD flashbacks from the dozens of times, when someone hit me on the back of my head with a book or something for a good laugh. Dropped out without a shred of a degree in sight last year btw, NEET for life.
It's kinda funny, wouldn't you think the ability to socialize should magically manifest when you start university/college, after you spend your childhood and youth in hell?

Looking back on my life, it's hard to believe 9yo me had such a bad personality to deserve this, but I guess it must be true, otherwise such things don't happen to people... right guys?

And for no reason at all, someday a entitled, privileged, stupid and childish virgin makes the headlines... for inventing a cure for HIV :feelsclown:

i cant relate this tbh

I would never eat in the toilet stall tbh ngl

I spent a whole day in the toilets once or twice

I don't eat where I shit.

Not during breaks, but I used to skip class and hang out in the bathroom so no one would find me.

I just didn't eat lunch since I couldn't even find a seat if I wanted to. The few times I ate lunch I would have to eat it on the ground.

Not during breaks, but I used to skip class and hang out in the bathroom so no one would find me.
same tbh

I didn't eat there but I also used to hide in the toilets during breaks.
I didn't want to be seen standing alone in the corner.

One time my teacher called me out on it but I continued doing it until about 10th grade when I found other outcasts to hang out with.

Thankfully I had 3 or 4 friends in school.