Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel Trait: You make your urologist chuckle

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
An urologist. I visited him because i had a very annoying burning bladder (bacetrial infection). Had to legit pee every 10minutes, even if it was a single drop, even if it was nothing (whip out my dick, stand for a minute, leave).
So yeah i went there had to wait for 15mins. After this one man left (he probably got tested for STDs :chad:), i come in so he tells me to pull my pants down, i only pulled down my jeans like a retard and stood there, and said to him:
"Underwear too?" :feelsautistic:
"Yes"

Before taking the swabs and inserting them into my peehole straight up to my bladder and giving it a good swirl, he asked this question:
"Have you had sex?" :incel: (i was 20 at that time)
"No"
"Why?"
"Because i don't have any money" :redpill::feelsseriously:
jfl at me being a mgtower in college, thinking that women only want money. He chuckled. Then comes the ball ultrasound, he left for like 5mins while i was laying on this table naked, waiting for him. My mind was racing because he left the doors unlocked and the waiting room is the same for foids' gyno check and males.
And.. then comes the prostate check, there are many positions doctors let their patients to choose:

Patient's reactions to digital rectal examination of the prostate

this old man told me to kneel, position no.2:
lubed his fingers, inserted and it felt like hooks are being twisted inside me, ngl i was almost about to cry :cryfeels:, i though he though i was gay or something, (heard many people call me gay). He asked if i was a student, so he could give me a discount.

i come in so he tells me to pull my pants down, i only pulled down my jeans like a retard and stood there, and said to him:
"Yes"
:feelstastyman:

I would never see a urologist, fuck that. I'd rather bein in pain than have my dick swabbed or my ass fingered.

docs will never let a ugly man or even a man at all do this exam with a foid but yet expect us to be fags and refuse to have a foid doc to this exam on us :feelsclown:
Dude you know that 99% of urologists are males

I would never see a urologist, fuck that. I'd rather bein in pain than have my dick swabbed or my ass fingered.
after 4 months i've had enough, i really had to go. It taxes you psychologically when you can't even sleep at night. So yeah, had to go.

it sounds like cbt
what cbt? I had a flu, which spread to my bladder. That's how i fucking ended up going to urologist 4 months later.
Lol @ you if you believe in therapy. Been there too i have a post. Imagine your bladder and peehole burning and pulsating. Now imagine sleeping.

i imagine chads having various stds and infections, yet they still rawdog, oh well i will visit a doctor.
foids are also disease ridden

I’ve had a foid nurses and doctors medically handling my dick n balls and asshole before. That’s the closest I’ll ever get to ascension :feelskek:

He probably laughed because he thought you were based and was at an old enough age to realise that women are nothing but money grubbing whores.

I don't think I'll ever go for a prostate checkup tbh

I don't think I'll ever go for a prostate checkup tbh
Visiting an urologist consists of:
1. Swab test
Urethral Swab | STD

2. Ultrasound bladder
3. Ultrasound balls
4. Prostate checkup
You can't choose what to check and what not to check lol, well you probablycan but noone does that.
2weeks post meds i had to go back because the burning didn't go away, i was scared that i would have to go through procedures 1 and 4 again, but he prescribed more meds and it finally went away.

Also your peehole hurts and burns for 3days after swab test.
i was really scared for this test, because i thought my peehole is too small, i also had phimosis up untill 18y.o

Last edited:
I remember Blacktarpills urologist performed cock and ball torture on him

Gay experience ngl

Dude you know that 99% of urologists are males
I don't see the point for an heterosexual male to be a urologist. I would rather die in my own piss than being analyzed like that by a dude. Hell, I got my scrotum examined by a female doctor and it was already humiliating af since she certainly compared all my anatomy to her entire private carroussel of Chads.

Patient's reactions to digital rectal examination of the prostate's reactions to digital rectal examination of the prostate

lubed his fingers, inserted and it felt like hooks are being twisted inside me,
Lol’d

docs will never let a ugly man or even a man at all do this exam with a foid but yet expect us to be fags and refuse to have a foid doc to this exam on us :feelsclown:
>trusting a female doctor

I once had a legit blonde stacey perform a rectal exam on me. I didn't get hard due to the situation, but holy fuck if i think about it. Stacey had her fingers in my butthole.

The first time I went to see a urologist, he fondled with my balls.
Never going back.

I'm glad that I didn't visit a urologist.

This is why I don’t go to a doctor.

Before taking the swabs and inserting them into my peehole straight up to my bladder

Wait, wait, he put something inside your peehole that went all the way into your bladder?? DAFUQ????????//

You say that as if I take std tests regularly :feelsEhh:

I wish I did :feelsrope:
You know how others get into sounding (inserting metal rods into peehole)? It is very scary to insert something up there i've read that guys that get into sounding (they either had urinary catheter inserted/pulled out, STD test swab inserted/pulled out. The pulling out part was somehow really good feeling. Heads up to everyone what to expect if they have to go through this.

You know how others get into sounding (inserting metal rods into peehole)? It is very scary to insert something up there i've read that guys that get into sounding (they either had urinary catheter inserted/pulled out, STD test swab inserted/pulled out. The pulling out part was somehow really good feeling. Heads up to everyone what to expect if they have to go through this.

Fuark, that makes sense, I always wondered why I saw freaks sticking rods inside their peeholes.

Fuark, that makes sense, I always wondered why I saw freaks sticking rods inside their peeholes.
Kinda felt like cumming, but there is no fucking way i'm ever going to buy box full of sounds and do it solo. Yeah that was the moment i realized as well why people do it. :feelsautistic:
Edit: People that do sounding they use lube so this for them probably feels like a 30 minute constant cumming session idk.

Last edited:
Kinda felt like cumming, but there is no fucking way i'm ever going to buy box full of sounds and do it solo. Yeah that was the moment i realized as well why people do it. :feelsautistic:
Edit: People that do sounding they use lube so this for them probably feels like a 30 minute constant cumming session idk.
Yeah you're right, and usually these kinds of things lead to new and more degenerate practices. But it's mostly subhumans who develop this kind of shit fetish, Chad doesn't need to

An urologist. I visited him because i had a very annoying burning bladder (bacetrial infection). Had to legit pee every 10minutes, even if it was a single drop, even if it was nothing (whip out my dick, stand for a minute, leave).
So yeah i went there had to wait for 15mins. After this one man left (he probably got tested for STDs :chad:), i come in so he tells me to pull my pants down, i only pulled down my jeans like a retard and stood there, and said to him:
"Yes"

Before taking the swabs and inserting them into my peehole straight up to my bladder and giving it a good swirl, he asked this question:
"No"
"Why?"
jfl at me being a mgtower in college, thinking that women only want money. He chuckled. Then comes the ball ultrasound, he left for like 5mins while i was laying on this table naked, waiting for him. My mind was racing because he left the doors unlocked and the waiting room is the same for foids' gyno check and males.
And.. then comes the prostate check, there are many positions doctors let their patients to choose:

Patient's reactions to digital rectal examination of the prostate's reactions to digital rectal examination of the prostate

lubed his fingers, inserted and it felt like hooks are being twisted inside me, ngl i was almost about to cry :cryfeels:, i though he though i was gay or something, (heard many people call me gay). He asked if i was a student, so he could give me a discount.

Dude you knew full well you weren't having sex so you didn't need to do this, you fucked yourself, you could have just drank some cranberry juice everyday and a lot of water, that shit would have went away

Unless you were swimming in a dirty river or something you had nothing to worry about

I will never be getting one of these exams, I'm sorry

Imagine being a virgin and being penetrated before you've ever penetrated a woman, that's just doubly demoralizing

"No"
"Why?"
Damn that’s awful ngl. A few years ago when i was 19 or 20 i went to the doctor when i was really sick and i got a physical. As part of the physical the doctor asked if i was sexually active. And like the retard i am, i started stuttering out some lame excuse that i was waiting for the right person and all that. It was an awful experience and i havent been to a doctor since.

Dude you knew full well you weren't having sex so you didn't need to do this, you fucked yourself, you could have just drank some cranberry juice everyday and a lot of water, that shit would have went away

Unless you were swimming in a dirty river or something you had nothing to worry about

I will never be getting one of these exams, I'm sorry

Imagine being a virgin and being penetrated before you've ever penetrated a woman, that's just doubly demoralizing
It was very demoralizing, because i was about to cry from that finger twisting inside of me. It went on for too long, couldn't take it anymore, i had to go to the bathroom every 5-15 minutes this went on for 4 months, couldn't sleep at night, the peehole would twitch and burn, the bladder would burn and i would have to pee droplets every 5-15 minutes. Didn't go away on it's own.
Damn that’s awful ngl. A few years ago when i was 19 or 20 i went to the doctor when i was really sick and i got a physical. As part of the physical the doctor asked if i was sexually active. And like the retard i am, i started stuttering out some lame excuse that i was waiting for the right person and all that. It was an awful experience and i havent been to a doctor since.
Same story if you would go to the therapist. People are amazed how can you be depressed and unmotivated when your motivation/driving force (sex) is unachievable. jfl at doctors.

Sounding is extremely painful. I tried once and it hurted like hell the moment i started inserting it. How do they do it?

Sounding is extremely painful. I tried once and it hurted like hell the moment i started inserting it. How do they do it?

Why did you try it?

What did you use as a sound? Lol

I like that he offers a student discount for having your ass fingered.

A small pen. I put it in sanitizer first.

I try finding new ways to pleasure myself. Sounding didn't go well, I don't recommend it.
No fucking shit. How is using a pen inatead of a sound isnt going to hurt lol. But ill give you props for being brave enough to insert a pen into your peehole lmao.

I got my dick lips inflamed and balls full of varicoceles from jerking off so much. Few prostate exams, ultrasound on my balls. Also had a bladder infection exactly as you've described it. Dick stuff is legit suifuel. Not sure how you did that for four months.

Last edited:
"Yes"

"No"
"Why?"

Pokes me. But ya, doctors would probably retch if they saw me without clothes.