Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel Trait: You maybe own a pair of closed-back headphones

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
My old pair of headphones died after almost five years of usage. So a few days ago I bought a new pair of Sennheisers.

They feel and sound incredible, with one caveat: these are open-back headphones. Everyone around you can hear what you're listening to, if they're close enough and you're in a quiet space. And you can hear people around you, if your volume isn't cranked up high enough.

I was in a cafe this morning and I could overhear two nearby foids discussing their sexual preferences. And there was nothing I could do about it, because my headphones don't cancel noise at all, and I didn't want to crank up the volume of what I was listening to. It was suifuel. I chugged my coffee and left.

Open-back headphones are generally better for critical listening, but I do think if you are an incel who needs to isolate himself in a hostile environment, you should consider buying a 2nd headset with noise-canceling features.

This applys to me rofl

I have apple headphones

I've got fake beats I got off of geek for 15 quid.

i'm on too high alert to ever listen to music in public, that's hardcore normie shit

I have Audio Technica Ath M30x, they are nice.

shame!
shame!
shame!

Why are these always spot on?

truecel trait: not needing sound isolation because u never leave ur room anyways

I have noise cancelation and is it just me or do they have a weird effect on your ears ?
I always hear this low humming and after a while of wearing those i feel this weird sensation ,
i cant quite describe it , but its like pressure on my ears .

my sennheisers are always at max volume, i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks anymore

Subtle product placement. Who's paying you?

Earbuds are the way to go man. Sony earbuds are the best. I don't really like Bluetooth tho, wires are the way to go
my sennheisers are always at max volume, i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks anymore
Ur hearing might get damaged bro
Guess not, but if you have these white wireless airpods then you are most definitely a normalfag. I always go to school via public transport and everyone and his dog is wearing these JFL. I just wear cheap Sony headphones and people have said I looked like a virgin with them, incel trait I guess. I only use them for when I am outside, otherwise I use my gaming headset from Corsair.
Lmao

yes i might own a pair of headphones

That doesn't sound good for your hearing tbh
I just wear cheap Sony headphones and people have said I looked like a virgin with them, incel trait I guess.

Cope. It's over for headphonecels, but it's your face, not your headphones. Chads and Stacies can wear headphones and still look genetically superior.

1Man wearing TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones DSC9005111

Last edited:
Yes but I only use them at home

Accurate trait. I have a Beats Solos headphones, the cheapest pair of Beats. Though I haven’t used them since I got my Airpods.

I use earbuds with the rubber tips that isolate outside noise. I'll even leave them in without anything playing to block out sound.

Earbuds crew

Listen to incel podcasts/livestreams while working crew

One time earbuds disconnected and almost got found out by normies crew

What model did u buy btw? And why didnt u buy closed back

Earbuds crew

Listen to incel podcasts/livestreams while working crew

One time earbuds disconnected and almost got found out by normies crew

You listen to incel podcasts during your work as a janitor? Isn't that kinda double suifuel?

You listen to incel podcasts during your work as a janitor? Isn't that kinda double suifuel?
Not really. Black pill is a topic I take interest in. I have dealt with enough bullshit from normies throughout my life that I have become numb to it.

this is oddly specific yet accurate. I own those same headphones.
Guess not, but if you have these white wireless airpods then you are most definitely a normalfag.
I prefer wireless earbuds for when im gymceling. dont have to worry about the wire getting caught on shit or pulled out
though I guess I could've gone with another brand.

What model did u buy btw? And why didnt u buy closed back

HD 599. One of their medium-priced offerings. A good deal tbh.

Open-back headphones sound more comfortable. When I'm gaming, the gunfire sounds crisp and real.

I have about 10 pairs. I love headphones and hifi.

I have Monoprice Retros which are closed back, otherwise i would have an open back if i had the money.

Incel trait: bragging about being the next MacGyver

I use some in ears. UE triple fi 10s. Great mids and lows, and they noise cancel. I got a chu moy headphone amp too. Feelsgoodman