Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel trait] You never understood the world's obsession with football

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
In almost every country the most popular sport is football. Even in America their most popular sport is called football.

Anyway doesn't matter. Both are team based that you don't understand the reason for die hard popularity

You never understood the reason why people spend so much time giving a shit about clubs with paid mercenaries playing other clubs with paid mercenaries.

The only time you care is when nationality is involved like the world cup. But a lot of teams are just resorting to using black immigrants to represent their country. Yes I'm so proud ngubu scored even though he has no connection to me culturally, genetically, historically etc. But thank God he scores for our national team that looks nothing like the people.

If you do care about sports, there a good chance you will more attracted towards individual sports. Especially combat ones where you can relate to the losers in those sports.

Finally someone speaks it out.
Football = idiots chasing a ball.

Also these organisations (like the FIFA) are so fucking corrupt.
And all these football "stars" don't deserve their millions of dollars!

I never had a single fuck to give about sports as a whole. They're all boring and mundane to me. Plus the Superbowl is like the most overhyped event known to mankind. I mean really? What's there to be hyper about? Whatever sports is something I never cared for and I don't ever see that changing.

You never understood the reason why people spend so much time giving a shit about clubs with paid mercenaries playing other clubs with paid mercenaries.
this is why i don’t understand city teams

Yes I'm so proud ngubu scored even though he has no connection to me culturally, genetically, historically etc. But thank God he scores for our national team that looks nothing like the people.
This fucking shit. If there were only actual frenchmen in the 2018 World Cup finals, we would have fucking demolished them.

Well, unfortunately I am a huge soccer fan. I have multiple teams around Europe that I support. Its a good cope, plus there's something about it that fascinates me. I agree that Fifa is incredibly corrupt, same as UEFA and temas like Real Madrid, Bayern, Juventus, Barcelona have a good history of match fixing and frauding. And the wages are just incomprehensible. But I still love it.

In almost every country the most popular sport is football. Even in America their most popular sport is called football.

Anyway doesn't matter. Both are team based that you don't understand the reason for die hard popularity

The only time you care is when nationality is involved like the world cup. But a lot of teams are just resorting to using black immigrants to represent their country. Yes I'm so proud ngubu scored even though he has no connection to me culturally, genetically, historically etc. But thank God he scores for our national team that looks nothing like the people.

If you do care about sports, there a good chance you will more attracted towards individual sports. Especially combat ones where you can relate to the losers in those sports.
I like Football. I was a Cricket guy before and I still like to play it more than futbol but I watch TV for Football. I also played football and won a tournament and for some time I became a reputed player before my inceldom caused normies to screw me out of it (it was a very sad story which caused me to hate football and made me depressed for a month).
I support Arsenal. Yes it is foolish to support a team like you said. But I don't know I still like it. I think it gives me something to look upto every week in this boring shit life.

Also I always liked team sports better than individual Sports. I think it comes from my Childhood where I participated in lot of sport and was captain of many teams. But after Puberty and changing schools my inceldon caused me to be screwed out of every team sport. While I was only decent level in individual sports. We never had combat sports in school.

true

couldnt care less about some fags chasing a ball.

its just a form of entertainment for extroverted males. BUT. that form of entertainment originates from long ago when there were no other things like games, animes, movies, shit like that

if you were a caveman and had nothing to do you'd probably start kicking some ball shaped objects with your mates

but now there are many more things to do

BTW. playing football or other games is actually entertaining when youre winning. thats how some people develop a "like it" attitude.

Sports in general.

Cancer.

But football especially (whether it’s soccer or American football).

I like Football. I was a Cricket guy before and I still like to play it more than futbol but I watch TV for Football. I also played football and won a tournament and for some time I became a reputed player before my inceldom caused normies to screw me out of it (it was a very sad story which caused me to hate football and made me depressed for a month).
I support Arsenal. Yes it is foolish to support a team like you said. But I don't know I still like it. I think it gives me something to look upto every week in this boring shit life.

Also I always liked team sports better than individual Sports. I think it comes from my Childhood where I participated in lot of sport and was captain of many teams. But after Puberty and changing schools my inceldon caused me to be screwed out of every team sport. While I was only decent level in individual sports. We never had combat sports in school.
true

couldnt care less about some fags chasing a ball.

its just a form of entertainment for extroverted males. BUT. that form of entertainment originates from long ago when there were no other things like games, animes, movies, shit like that

if you were a caveman and had nothing to do you'd probably start kicking some ball shaped objects with your mates

but now there are many more things to do

BTW. playing football or other games is actually entertaining when youre winning. thats how some people develop a "like it" attitude.
Yes I noticed this a lot. Normies love it because it was a sport they grew up with and had pleasant memories with their mates. Reminds them of the good old days where they were winners at something.

For many incels, chances are people didn't want you be in the team to play. After all it is team based. Hence you have no affiliation with the sport. No reminiscing of the good old days.

Extrovert just forcing their culture on us again

Men that are fan of male dominated sport are cucks. They pay to cheers genetically superior athletes to see them have fun running after a ball, make them rich, so that they can fuck stacys in their mansion.

I don't watch sports,
I like to play individual sports like Tennis, Squash, Badminton, Table Tennis.
I'm quite good at those sports.

Amen

Sports is retarded AF.

I've watched football a few times (the American variant and the rest of the world variant), they're okay. I'll watch them if I have nothing else to do or if someone else is watching it.

Don't really care tbh.

Sports is just a type of Chad worship

It's a collective for morons to sperg out that is considered socially acceptable, they like to for 90 minutes believe they belong to something & don't suck. My team beat yours so by proxy I'm better than you.

Anywhere there's money & a power structure, you'll find the worst people residing, playing to their strengths of manipulation & deceit for self gain.

An A league footballer does more for a country than a garbage man preventing disease & rats apparently.

and it's funny how they say "we won, we bought a new player" those giga consumers think they're part of it, jfl
Oh yeah of course, the players & owners recognize fat Barry wearing his custom 99 Bazza shirt, they totally need & appreciate that guy, shit he's practically on a first name basis with all of them.

I remember at school the flack I'd catch for supporting a different team to the majority & how they'd rub it in each other's face when their team beat his etc..

It's a good cope. I like watching football (soccer) and basketball (only playoffs).

High iq. The only sport I watch sometimes is UFC.

I would assume part of the fun for them as fans is "being on the same team" with other people who root for the same team.

We on the other hand are never a true part of any team.

Team-based sport is large;y social. It's about who your friends support and getting excited together with them. It's no wonder we can't understand the appeal.

That's because watching mainstream sports is just an excuse to have something to talk about and/or go to social gatherings.

I never cared for sports. I think Evola said in like the 1940s that sports will become more popular as society degenerates or something.

I was decent at football but no one ever picked me to be on their team

I watch sports sometimes

This shit by x1000 specially in my country.

To be honest I can't even understand football games

I don't understand why Normies worship athletes in general

Football is great. It's great to have the Premier League back on TV, although I sympathise with fans who can't go to watch their teams.

Its crazy in Germany and Austria, people are so fucking obsessed with it, just everyday football football football, if there is no football then F1 and during the winter Skiing, every day. My father never watched anything else. What the fuck is wrong with boomers?

I was absolutely crazy about football as a kid.Collected cards,interested in the life of football stars,playing every day from dusk till dawn.
Once I started growing after puberty and becoming an uggo,there were no football buddies for me anymore :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

Fame is rewarding. Everybody dreams about such quality. I play FIFA games for this exacto reason: career mode for a fictional player.

Legit it’s retarded ngl and boring

It is very simple really , " Give them circuses and bread and they won't revolt" football and other sports were made by the rich elites to keep the common folk distracted.